- President of the Brazilian Association of Lingual Orthodontics
- Doctor of Odontology, Area of Concentration in Laser – Universidade Cruzeiro do Sul [Cruzeiro do Sul University].
- Master Degree in Orthodontics – Universidade da Cidade de São Paulo [University of the City of São Paulo].
- Specialist in Orthodontics – Universidade da Cidade de São Paulo [University of the City of São Paulo].
- Coordinator of the Internship Lingual Orthodontics Program at Universidade Cruzeiro do Sul.
- Coordinator of the Especialization Orthodontics Program at Universidade Cruzeiro do Sul.
- Researcher in the areas of Adhesion Materials and Laser in Orthodontics.
- Effective member of the Lingual Orthodontics Brazilian Association – “ABOL”.
- International Speaker for eBrace Lingual System
- Member of the World Laser Federation.
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontics.
- Co-authored the book on Lingual Aesthetic Orthodontics.
- Co-authored the book on Nuevo Enfoque en Ortodoncia Lingual.
- Co-authored the book on Ortodontia Lingual, Uma Alternativa Incomparável para a Terapia Ortodôntica Estética [Lingual Orthodontics, An Incomparable Alternative for Aesthetic Orthodontics Therapy].
- Head of the Invisable Orthodontic Department at ICMDS - Portugal
Title: Dentist. Awarded by Cordoba University Argentina
• Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentomaxillofacial Orthopedics
• Chairman of Orthodontic Specialization in Nordeast University Argentina
• Director of the Department of Orthodontics and Orthognathic Surgery at Fundacion CREO, Córdoba, Argentina.
• Permanent professor of Postgraduate courses in Orthodontics, in Fundacion CREO Córdoba, Argentina.
• Numerous publication in the specialty
• National and foreign speaker
2015 Prize winner ‘adding value to patients’: European Excellence Award (EEA, EFQM)
2014 Member and secretary of the Medical Council of the Hospital Kirchberg (Robert
2014 Winner in all categories of the Benelux Excellence Award (BEA, EFQM)
2013 President of the Case Evaluation Commission of the European Society of
Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
2012 Course instructor: TOP Incognito Practice Live at the Practice in Luxembourg-
2011 Member of the Board of the Collège Européen d’orthodontie (CEO)
2011 Member of the new Assessment Committee at Kirchberg Hospital (Luxembourg)
2010 Finalist in the European EFQM Excellence Award (EEA)
2010 Certificate of Excellence at the World Board of Lingual Orthodontics (WBLO)
2010 Certificate of Excellence at the Board Français d’Orthodontie (BFO)
2010 Certificate of Excellence at the Collège Européen d’orthodontie (CEO)
2009 Winner of the European award EFQM Recognition for Excellence Award (R4e)
2008-2010 President of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
Since 2007 Lecturer at the Superior cycle specialising in orthodontics CECSMO
& DUOL at René Descartes University Paris 5
2006 Winner of the Luxembourg Quality award with Excellence Trophy
2005-2010 Member of the pilot committee of Kirchberg Hospital (Luxembourg)
2004-2011 President of the Accreditation committee of the OLAS (Luxembourg Office of
Accreditation and Surveillance), current active member
2004 Founding member of the Society for Quality in Dentistry (SQD) –
benchmarking group based in Switzerland
1991: Founding President of the Luxembourg Society for Dento-facial Orthopedics
Orthodontist, Founder and CEO ADENTICS
Woo-Ttum Bittner is a specialist in orthodontics who graduated from the Humboldt
University of Berlin, Germany. He is the founder and CEO of ADENTICS®, a group of
orthodontic practices that focus on aligner and lingual treatment.
Degree in dental medicine at the Humboldt-University Berlin (Charité)
Assistant dentist in private practice
Scientific assistant in the department of Orthodontics in the Centre for Dental Medicine,
Charité (Virchow Campus), active in student training, research and patient treatment
Appointment as a specialized dentist for orthodontics
since Nov. 2001
Foundation of three practices in Berlin – Lichtenrade (2001), Mahlow (2008) and Berlin Mitte
(2010) under Brand “ADENTICS – Orthodontic Specialists”.
Further education authorization for orthodontics through the Berlin Dental Association
Member of the examination board for orthodontics of the Berlin Dental Association
President elect of the German Society of Lingual Orthodontics (DGLO)
Foundation of two practices in Teltow and Schulzendorf
Active and Certified Member of the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO)
Active and certified Member of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
Active and Certified Member of the German Association for Lingual Orthodontics
German Association for Aligner Orthodontics (DGAO)
European Aligner Society (EAS)
German Association of Orthodontists (BDK)
Gesellschaft für Kieferorthopädie von Berlin und Brandenburg (KFO-BB)
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kieferorthopädie (DGKFO)
Deutsche Gesellschaft schlaftherapeutisch tätiger Zahnmediziner (DGSZ) (German
Association of Dentists - active in the field of hypnotherapy)
2007 - 2013 Dental school; University of Münster, Germany
German Approbation on July 2013
2014 Doctor medicinae dentariae; University of Münster, Germany
2013 - 2015 Private Dental Clinic; Kamen, Germany
2015 Orthodontic Practice; Datteln, Germany
2015 - 2018 Department of Orthodontics; University Clinic of Düsseldorf, Germany
2018 Specialist degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics; University of Düsseldorf, Germany
2019 Orthodontic Practice; Rheine, Germany
Dr. Vittorio Cacciafesta received his dental training at the University of Naples “Federico II”, Italy.
From July 1995 until August 1996 he was Research Fellow at the Department of Orthodontics,
Humboldt-University of Berlin, Germany. From September 1996 until August 1999 he was
Orthodontic Resident at the Department of Orthodontics, Royal Dental College, Aarhus University,
Denmark, where he received the Specialty and Master of Science in Orthodontics. He is “Dottore di
Ricerca” (Research Doctorate) in Biotechnology of Dental Materials. From 1999 to 2009 he was
Assistant Clinical Professor at the Department of Orthodontics, University of Pavia, Italy. He was
the President of ESLO (European Society of Lingual Orthodontics) for the years 2013-14.
Currently, he practices in his own clinic in Milan, Italy.
Graduated in Dentistry by the Faculty of Dentistry, Lins – 1984 - 1988.
Improvement in Functional Maxillar Orthopedics, São Paulo - 1990.
Private Dental Clinic in São Paulo - since 1991.
Improvement in Orthodontics - Nucleus of Dental Studies, NEO, São Paulo – 1996 - 1998.
Specialist in Orthodontics and Facial Orthopedics - Methodist University of São Paulo – 1999 - 2002.
Participated in the Theoretical-Practical and Advanced Course - Professor Pablo Echarri - 2004.
Improvement in Lingual Orthodontics - Teaching Nucleus, CRON-OM Brazil - 2005.
Member of the Brazilian Society of Orthodontics -ABOR.
Effective Member of the Brazilian Association of Lingual Orthodontics - ABOL - 2010.
Co-authored of chapters on the book - Ortodontia Lingual, An Incomparable Alternative for Aesthetic Orthodontics Therapy - Dental Press Ed. 2010.
Participated in the Accurate Bracket Positioner (ABP) Basic Course. Theoretical and Practical at Ladent Clinic, Badalona - Spain 2016.
Asif qualified as a Dentist from King's College, London and gained his Master’s Degree in Orthodontics from GKT Dental Institute, London.
He was the cofounder of The London Lingual Orthodontic Clinic in 2005, the first clinic in UK to be dedicated to lingual orthodontics.
He has a keen interest in the multidisciplinary treatment of adult patients and digital technology in orthodontics.
• Co-chairman of the Scientific Committee of WSLO 2019
• Chairman of the Scientific Council ESLO 2018
• Founding member and Past Secretary (2007 – 2012) of the British Lingual Orthodontic Society
• Past President of London Dental Fellowship (2014)
• Accredited member and Secretary of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics
• Accredited member of the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics
• Treasurer of ESLO Conference 2010 (London)
• Fellow in Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
• Fellow of the World Federation of Orthodontics
Fernando de la Iglesia
Fernando de la Iglesia
- Graduated in Dentistry in 1999 from the University of Barcelona.
- Master in Dentistry from the International University of Cataluña in 2001.
- PhD in Dentistry in 2005 from the International University of Cataluña (cum laude).
- Specialist in lingual braces Invisalign Platinum Elite (2016).
- Awarded first prize for the best invisible lingual treatments – European Society for Lingual Orthodontics in 2012.
- Currently an active member of the Spanish Society of Dentistry (SEDO).
- Associate Professor of Dentistry at the International University of Cataluña since 2001.
- Practicing Lingual Orthodontics since 2003.
- Lingual Orthodontist in residence with Dr Hiro (Japan 2006).
- Regular contributor to the magazine Revista Española de Ortodoncia.
- He has published articles in various national and international magazines.
- Practitioner specialising exclusively in invisible braces and children’s orthodontics in Barcelona (since 2001)
Dr. Drost graduated as a specialist in orthodontics from the Humboldt University Charité of Berlin, Germany. With the
presentation of his master’s thesis, he was awarded the Charité First student scholarship from the Charité Berlin
(sponsored by Swiss Dean Prof. J. - F. Roulet). He has been practicing lingual orthodontics for the last 25 years and
has been in a private practice in Zug, Switzerland since 2005. He has been a suresmile doctor (Level 2) since the end of
2013. As the first suresmile doctor in Switzerland, he has treated more than 500 suresmile and more than 160 fusion
lingual cases. Dr. Drost started treating lingual cases with suresmile fusion at the end of 2014. As the first suresmile
fusion doctor in Europe, his commentary has been significant in helping to refine fusion. Dr. Drost now treats almost all
of his labial cases with SureSmile and almost all of his lingual cases with SureSmile fusion. Dr. Sugiyama (Japan) and
he did the “Scientific Breakfast” at the ESLO congress 2017 in Cascais/Portugal.
- Práctica exclusiva de Ortodoncia en Barcelona.
- Doctor en Odontología, Universidad de Montevideo, Uruguay (1981).
- Director de Máster de Ortodoncia y Ortopedia Dentofacial de Athenea Dental
- Institute, validado por la Universidad San Jorge, Zaragoza.
- Presidente de la Asociación Iberoamericana de Ortodoncistas (AIO).
- Autor de técnicas CSW, CLO y SARDAC
- Miembro diplomado de la ESLO y de IABO y miembro de numerosas sociedades científicas como SEDO, AAO, WFO, AIO, EOS, ESLO, WSLO, SEDC, SEOP, EAS.
- Miembro de honor de la Sociedad Ucraniana de Ortodoncia Lingual (USLO), la Sociedad Búlgara de Ortodoncia Lingual, y la Asociación Brasileña de Ortodoncia Lingual (ABOL).
- Dictante de cursos y conferencias en Alemania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaiyán, Bélgica, Bolivia, Brasil, Bulgaria, Canadá, Chile, China, Colombia, Corea del Sur, Costa Rica, Ecuador, España , Estados Unidos, Francia, Guatemala, Grecia, Holanda, India, Italia, Japón, Kuwait, México, Mónaco, Panamá, Perú, Polonia, Portugal, Reino Unido, República Dominicana, Rumania, Taiwan, Tailandia, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Presidente de la Sociedad Iberoamericana de Ortodoncia Lingual (SIAOL) (2001-2013).
- Presidente del 3er. Congreso Internacional de la World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO) (2007-2009).
- Sexto Presidente de la European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO) (2002-2004).
- Presidente de la Comisión Científica del Colegio de Odontólogos y Estomatólogos de
Cataluña (COEC) (2004-2014)
- Miembro de la Junta de Gobierno de COEC (1999-2014)
- Vice-Presidente de la Comisión científica de la AIO (Asociación Ibero-Americana de Ortodoncistas) (2004-2010)
- Delegado de la AIO ante la World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO).
- Miembro del Comité Editorial de la revista Orthodontics - The art and practice of dentofacial enhancement (2010).
- Miembro del Consejo Directivo de la ESLO (European Society of Lingual orthodontics) (desde 2012).
- Miembro del Comité de Organización del 11º Congreso de la ESLO (2014), Italia
- Presidente del Comité científico del 11º Congreso de la ESLO (2014), Italia
- Editor jefe de la revista virtual Tribuna Books Ripano Lingual Orthodontic Journal (desde 2013).
- Medalla de Santa Apolonia, otorgada por el COEC (2014)
- Autor de numerosos libros y de capítulos en libros de otros autores.
- Más de 160 artículos publicados en revistas de España, Estados Unidos, Alemania, Canadá, Líbano, México, Perú, Portugal, Polonia, Francia, Corea, Japón, Tailandia, India, Chile, Uruguay, Venezuela, Ecuador y Argentina.
1980 Graduated from Osaka Dental University, and entered Orthodontic Dept of the same university.
- post graduation
1985 Completed Dr. Dougherty Course of University of Southern California
1990 Obtained Ph.D. from Osaka Dental University
1993 Completed the course of Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education (FACE) of California, USA
- main teaching activities
The first president of the World Board of Lingual Orthodontists
The 8th President of the Japan of Lingual Orthodontic Association（2009〜2011）
Japanese Orthodontic Society Instructor
Part-time lecturer, Osaka Medical College
President-elect (2004-2005), Association of Orthodontic Research
in Kinki Districts
Part-time instructor, Orthodontic Dept. of Osaka Dental University
-Member of the European Board of Orthodontists
-Regular member of the Edward H. Angle society Southern California Component
-Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (M-ortho)
-Member of the Tweed Foundation
- Board member and Instructor of the Japanese Orthodontic Society
-Titular Member of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics
number of papers published
-Fukawa,R.; Kawamoto,T.: Effect of Palatal Bars on the Upper Facial Skeleton, Shika Igaku(J Osaka Odontal Soc). 53(3):325-338,June 1990
Fukawa,R.;Hirano,M.:An adult case report of skeletal classⅡ div1,J.Jpn.Assoc.Orthod.9:40-49,December 1997
-Fukawa,R.; Paik Cheol-Ho.; Fillion Didier.; Application of Temporary Anchorage to the Upper Arch in Lingual Appliance Therapy –Use of Mini-screws- Reprint from J.Jpn.Assoc. Orthod.Vol.18 No.1 September 2006
-Ryuzo Fukawa, Yoshinori Yamaguchi,Masaaki Honda: The hand book of clinical training for dantists.
Kinpodo: 9:477-510,The first edition 2008
-Ryuzo Fukawa: Lingual Bracket Orhtodontic Technique.Ishiyakusyuxtupan
Kabushikigaisya:9:190-229,The first edtion 2009
Dr. Gilbert is an orthodontist certified by the Mexican Council of Orthodontics. He is the academic coordinator of lingual orthodontics at the Faculty of Higher Studies of the National Autonomous University of Mexico Campus Zaragoza and professor of lingual orthodontics at the Children's Hospital of Mexico "Federico Gomez". It belongs to the Reniecyt program of the National Council of Science and Technology of México (Conacyt).
Dr. Gilbert obtained his degree from the National Autonomous University of Mexico; He is a specialist at the Intercontinental University, the same place where he obtained his master's degree. A well-known author, Dr. Gilbert continues to publish his innovations and inventions in numerous journals and is a member of the editorial review board of the magazine "Current Orthodontics". He is the author of "Lingual Orthodontics: The truly invisible orthodontics", a book published in 2008, and "Physiopathology of Lingual Orthodontics", published in 2014. Collaborated as co-author in the book "Lingual and Aesthetic Orthodontics", and with the book "New approaches in lingual orthodontics." Among many other things, Dr. Gilbert invented the robots to bend lingual arches "Lamdabot" (Gilbert A, a wire bending robot for lingual orthodontics, JCO April 2011, volume XLV number 4, 230 -234), Lamdabot 2 and Verdopplerbot. His lectures on the technique include countries such as Mexico, USA, Japan, Peru, Argentina, Greece, France, Germany, Bolivia, Chile and Israel, in the WSLO, in the meetings of the dental society and in the orthodontic department of the different associations, as well as in orthodontic residences in Mexico City, New York (NYU) and Alabama (Birmingham)) Dr. Gilbert is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the American Association of Lingual Orthodontics, the Mexican Dental Association and the Mexican Orthodontics Association. He is head of the Research and Innovation Program of the Metropolitan Medical Tower, located in Mexico City.
• DDS, School of Dentistry, Seoul National University, Korea (1985)
• Orthodontic specialty training at the Department of Orthodontics, Dental School, Tsurumi University, Japan (1987.4-1991.3)
• PhD, Dental School, Tsurumi University, Japan (1991)
• Diplomate, WBLO (World Board of Lingual Orthodontists) (2011)
• Director, Chong-A Orthodontic Clinic, Seoul, Korea.
• Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Orthodontics, College of Dentistry, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
• Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Orthodontics, College of Dentistry, Dankook University, Chonan, Korea
• Adjunct Professor, Department of Dentistry, University of Ulsan, Seoul, Korea
• Founding member, Korean Association of Lingual Orthodontists (KALO)
• Active member, World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO)
• Active member, European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
• Active member, Korean Association of Orthodontists (KAO)
• International member, American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
• Fellow, World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO)
• President of Korean Association of Lingual Orthodontists (KALO) (2010-2012).
• Councilor, Korean Association of Orthodontists (KAO) (2008~present)
May.2018 - Now: EMBA, School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University, China.
Sep.1999 - Jul.2002: Master of Business Administration, South China University of Technology, China.
Sep.1985 - Jul.1989: Bachelor of Electronic Engineering, XiAn University of Electronic Science and Technology, China.
Guangzhou Riton Biomaterial Co.Ltd Sep.2007 - Now
Founder and CEO, Focus on digital and AI solution of orthodontic. Successfully build three brand, eBrace (2010), eLock (2014) and eAligner (2017). Obtain 20s invention patents in China and Europe.
Hisilicon Simiconductor Technology Co. Ltd (Huawei) 2005.10-2007.9
Quality Department Director
Shenzhen Mingrui Technology Co. Ltd 2004.5-2005.10
Founder and CEO, Focus on GSM / CDMA microwave filters.
Comba Telecom Systems Guangzhou Co. Ltd 2001.7-2004.5
Supplier Chain Management Director
Shenzhen GKI Electronics Co. Ltd (IBM) 2000.7-2001.7
Quality Department Manager
Songgang Electronic Wire Factory (Sumitomo) 1996.7-2000.7
FPC Diversion Director
(HongKong) Guizhou West-leader Electronics Engineering Co. Ltd 1994.3-1996.7
Project Manager of Bank Cashing System
Guizhou Star Mineral Co., Ltd. (U.S. Based) 1992.3-1994.3
Guizhou 5708 Plant 1989.7-1992.3
Automation System Computer Engineer
Dr. Mahony is a Specialist Orthodontist who has been in private practice for over 30 years. He has built his practice, clinical teaching, and worldwide reputation in offering early interceptive orthodontic treatment. Dr. Mahony is an invited reviewer for many dental journals, in the field of facial development, and its association with nasal breathing. He has been involved in leading research linking maxillary arch expansion to a number of systemic disorders such as bed wetting and ADHD.
> Odontologist, National University of Córdoba.Argentina> Doctor in Dentistry.
> Postgraduate Orthodontics - Orthodontic Chair "B" National University of Córdoba (UNC)
> Specialist in Orthodontics by the Argentine Society of Orthodontics (SAO)
> Specialist in Orthodontics by Federation of Entities and Societies of Orthodontics and Orthopedics of the Argentine Republic (FESOORA)
>Member of the World Federation of Orthodontists, World Society of Lingual Orthodontics-
> Director of Orthodontics at CREO> General Coordinator of the career of Specialist in Orthodontics Universidad Nacional del Nordeste (UNNE)
> Exclusive dedication to orthodontics.
> Permanent professor of postgraduate courses in Orthodontics at Fundación CREO.
> Member of the Orthodontic Society of Argentina (SAO). Guest professor of the specialty course in Orthodontics and Maxillofacial Orthopedics of the U.N.C.
> Guest professor of the Specialization Course in Orthodontics and Maxillofacial Orthopedics at the National University of Rosario.
>Guest professor at the Athenea Dental Institute. University of San Jorge. Barcelona, Spain
> Director of the Lingual Orthodontics Department of Clinica Creo.> Member of the World Federation of Orthodontists, World Society of Lingual Orthodontics.
> Publications in the specialty in national and international journals.
> Author of the book chapter "New approach in Lingual Orthodontics" Editorial Medica Ripano ISBN-13: 978-84-937793-0-6. Spain
> Author of the book chapter "Beyond Lingual Orthodontics" Editorial Quintessense ISBN: 978-84-89873-64-3
> Editor of Cúspide magazine ISSN1668-1541 Scientific dissemination body of Fundación Creo from 1990 to date.
> National and foreign lecturer.
(ACADEMIC DEGREES AND CE COURSES)
Graduated at the School of Dentistry in Naples (1987).
Post-graduate degree at the Orthodontic School in Naples (1993).
(PROFESSIONAL AND CLINICAL ACTIVITY)
Private practice limited to Orthodontics (Naples and Salerno).
(SCIENTIFIC ASSOCIATIONS AND SOCIETIES MEMBERSHIPS)
Member of Italian Orthodontic Society (SIDO) (since 1992).
Member of Italian Society of Biomechanics in Orthodontics and Segmented Wire
Member of Italian Society of Periodontology (SIdP)
(OFFICE HOLDER IN SCIENTIFIC ASSOCIATIONS AND SOCIETIES)
President of Italian Association of Lingual Orthodontics (AIOL) (2003-2006).
Elected president of Italian Society of Biomechanics in Orthodontics and Segmented
Wire approach (SIBOS) (2016-2018).
(LECTURING ACTIVITY OF ANY KIND)
Professor at the Orthodontic School of Naples “Federico II” (It), hosted by Prof.
Roberto Marina (1994-1996)
Teacher at International Short Term Program at the Royal Dental College in Aarhus
(Dk), hosted by Prof. Birte Melsen (2008-2011).
Professor at the Orthodontic School of Turin (since 2015).
Scientific Director at the 2nd level degree Master (University of Turin): Clinical
management of orthodontic complex cases (2015-2016).
Task force member for “Perio-Probe in SIDO”, to train orthodontists in interdisciplinary
Currently, he teaches orthodontics in private courses on lingual and labial orthodontic
(INVESTIGATION AND RESEARCH ACTIVITIES, INNOVATIONS, FIELDS OF INTERESTS, ETC.)
He presented many works in national and international Congresses.
(PUBLISHED BOOKS AND ARTICLES IN SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS)
He has published many articles in national and international journals.
(EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED)
Awards as best poster at the International Spring Meeting of SIDO (Italian Society Of
Orthodontics), May 14-15, 2010, Viareggio, Italy.
Awards as best oral communication at the XXII Interational SIDO Congress (Italian
Society Of Orthodontics), November 24-25, 2010, Florence, Italy.
Patent with 3M company: Cantilever arm for orthodontic anchorage. Published
09/15/2011. Patent application number 20110223554.
Takashi Ono is Professor and Chairman of the Department of Orthodontic Science, Graduate
School Tokyo Medical and Dental University (TMDU), Tokyo, Japan, and Vice Dean of TMDU
Dental Hospital. Prof. Ono works as an Adjunct/Visiting Professor at 4 domestic and 4
international universities. He also serves as an editorial board member for 6 international
peer-reviewed journals. He has published 8 book chapters and more than 220 scientific
articles and has been invited to lecture extensively nationally and internationally. He is
currently a member of the Executive Committee of the World Federation of Orthodontists
(WFO) and has been appointed as Chairman of the 9th International Orthodontic Congress
(IOC) in Yokohama, Japan in 2020.
Dr. Ravi Anthony is the Program Director of the Orthodontic Residency at UT Health San Antonio.
He graduated from the Orthodontic residency program in San Antonio, Texas in 2008 and is Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics.
He was the principal investigator of a clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of an investigational device in increasing the rate of orthodontic tooth movement which subsequently obtained FDA clearance and is currently marketed as Acceledent.
In 2015, Dr.Anthony received the prestigious award for Teaching Excellence at the University of Texas Health Science center at San Antonio.
He was also appointed as the John and Barbara Vondrak Endowed Clinical Dentistry Professor in 2016 for excellence in clinical orthodontics.
Dr.Anthony is the course director for several courses for the residents, including the exclusive course offered at UT San Antonio on interdisciplinary dentistry which brings in all the faculty and residents from orthodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics and endodontics together.
Over the years, Dr.Anthony has developed many innovative courses for the residents and helped to develop UT Health San Antonio in to one of the most reputed programs in the country.
Dr.Anthony is also the director for the 1st and only Fellowship in Lingual Orthodontics in the US.
Dr.Anthony lectures extensively on several topics related to orthodontics like Diagnosis and Treatment Planning, extractions in orthodontic treatment, Aligner therapy, Orthodontics and TMD, Practice management and interdisciplinary orthodontics. He has a deep interest in Lingual Orthodontics and has established the Center for Excellence in Lingual Orthodontics at UT San Antonio, where residents are able to gain experience in this field.
Dr. Rafi Romano is a specialist in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics, earned at
The Dental Faculty, Hebrew University, Hadassah Jerusalem. He maintains a private
practice in Tel Aviv, Israel, limited to orthodontics, with an emphasis on adult and
Dr. Romano is AAO Ambassador representing the Israel Orthodontic Society, of
which he is Past President.
He is the editor of five books: Lingual Orthodontics, (Decker, 1998), The Art of the
Smile (Quintessence, 2005), The Art of Treatment Planning (Quintessence 2009),
Lingual & Esthetic Orthodontics , (Quintessence 2011) and The Art of Detailing ,
Dr. Romano is a member of the Editorial Board of the International Journal of
Esthetic Dentistry – IJED; is former Editor-in-chief of "Orthodontics: The Art and
Practice of Dentofacial Enhancement," Quintessence publishing (formerly, “World
Journal of Orthodontics” –WJO) and former editor of the Journal of the Israeli
He lectures worldwide on esthetic orthodontics and adult multidisciplinary orthodontic
treatment and conducts courses around the globe.
He is an Active Member of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry - EAED,
American Association of Orthodontics - AAO and the World Federation of
Orthodontists – WFO.
Post Graduate in Orthodontics, University of Chile
Post Graduate Diploma in Lingual Orthodontics, Paris 5 University.
Associate Professor at Catholic University of Chile, Post Graduate
Commission Director of digital implementation and CAD CAM process at
Catholic University of Chile.
Member of Chilean Orthodontic Society
Private practice in orthodontics, Santiago de Chile
Advanced experience and studies in functional occlusion, 3-D diagnosis
and orthodontic mechanics with skeletal anchorage.
Dr. Giuseppe Scuzzo, graduated in medicine in 1983 (Rome University), specialized in dentistry in 1987 (Rome University) and orthodontics at Ferrara University. He has always worked exclusively in orthodontics, with a special interest in lingual orthodontics since 1983 .He is adjunct professor in the lingual technique at Ferrara University and adjunct Professor at Complutense University Madrid. He is also director of the First International Master in Lingual orthodontics at Ferrara University and Co-Director of the PG Program in Lingual Orthodontics at the Complutense University of Madrid and teacher at MASLO (Master Advanced Study Lingual Ortho.) Basel University Swiss. Dr. Scuzzo has spoken and published extensively in Italy and abroad on lingual orthodontics and published 75 article about this technique. He also published, together Dr.Takemoto 3 books about lingual orthodontics, translated in 6 languages.
Dr. Scuzzo has a private practice limited to lingual orthodontics in Rome, Italy.
EBO diplomate (European Board of Orthodontists) the only one in Europe diplomated with all lingual cases
WBLO diplomate (World Board of Lingual Orthodontists)
Fellow member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
President of the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO)
President of World Board of Lingual Orthodontists (WBLO)
Past-President of the Italian Society of Lingual Orthodontic (AIOL)
Past .President of European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
Past President of AIDOR (Italian Academy of Orthodontics)
Managing Trustee & Director , – Vasantdada Patil Dental College &
Hospital & Institute of Post-Graduate Studies and Professor and Head
–Department of Orthodontics.
Past-Vice-President, Indian Orthodontic Society.
Founder Member & Past President - of Lingual Orthodontic
Active Member-European Society Of Lingual Orthodontics [ESLO] and
World Society of Lingual Orthodontics[WSLO]
Inventor of Cad/cam based customized 3d-lingual bracket system -
Lingualmatrix. [process patent] and Smilealign- 3-d
Has been invited as Guest speaker at WSLO- Bangkok, APOC-
Bali, Indonesia, South Asian Orthodontic Congress-Nepal,
European society of lingual orthodontics-Athens, World Society
Lingual Orthodontics –Korea and Asian lingual Orthodontic
meeting [ALOM]-Korea, Australasian Lingual Society
–Melbourne and conducted numerous hands-on Training on
LingualMatrix –Cad/cam appliance.
Has published numerous articles in International and National
Journal of Orthodontics.
He has received –
1 st prize at INCOGNITO – fastest ligating competition held
at European society of lingual orthodontiocs [ESLO] Cannes ,France ,2009 and
2 nd prize at world society of lingual orthodontics[WSLO],
Roberto Stradi, DDS, Orthodontist Spec., MSc Lingual Orthodontics
2001 Post graduation in Orthodontics 2016 Master of Science in Lingual Orthodontics 2004-11 “Professore a contratto of lingual orthodontics”
2001-2018 Clinical Instructor of lingual orthodontics
2013-2017 Manager, Main Teacher and Tutor of the International II Level Master in Lingual Orthodontics @ Univ. of Naples “Federico II”
International Incognito Certification Provider
ESLO Active and Titular Member
WSLO Active Member
ESLO Congress President 2020
After Graduating Tokyo Dental College in 1979, he spent a further Two years at Tokyo Medical and Dental University specializing in orthodontics. He later received his Ph.D. from Tokyo Dental College.
In 1983 he opened his first clinic near Tokyo and in 1987 he opened his second clinic in central Tokyo. This was the first exclusively lingual orthodontic clinic in Japan. Dr. Takemoto has held numerous training courses and workshops in over 20 countries. Dr. Takemoto is the former president of the WSLO and is a member of the European Board of Orthodontics and the World Board of Lingual Orthodontics. He has written extensively on lingual orthodontics and, in collaboration with Dr. Giussepe Scuzzo, developed the STb lingual bracket and ALIAS lingual straight wire system.
- World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (Founding Member, Former President)
- World Board of Lingual Orthodontists (Board Member)
- European Board of Orthodontics (Board Member)
- European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (Honorary Member)
- Japanese Orthodontic Society (Board Member)
- Japanese Association of Adult Orthodontics (Specialty Certified)
- Japanese Lingual Orthodontic Association (Specialty Certified)
- Ferrara University (Visiting Professor)
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh (Fellow)
Nour Eldin Tarraf
Nour Eldin Tarraf
Dr Tarraf finished his BDS at Cairo University with Honors in 2001
followed by an orthodontic residency at Cairo University. He then
moved to Sydney where he completed his Masters degree in
Orthodontics at the University of Sydney in 2008 with Honors. He works
in private practice in Chatswood and is involved in research and teaching
at the University of Sydney. With his practice composed of 40% adult
patients Dr Tarraf has a special interest in invisible orthodontic
techniques such as lingual orthodontics and aligner treatments. Over
50% of his patients including adolescents are treated with lingual
appliances and he believes that with today’s technology every patient
can be offered and invisible treatment option. He also has a keen
interest in the clinical applications of temporary anchorage devices
(TADs) and is currently working towards a PhD on the application of
skeletal anchorage in growth modification for growing children. Among
his other interests are timely interventions in growing children and the
correct timing for different types of dentofacial-orthopaedics for optimal
Dr Tarraf is the president of the Australasian Society of Lingual
Orthodontics ASLO and is a Titular member of ESLO and an active
member of WSLO.
Dr. Tong received his orthodontic certificate and PhD in craniofacial biology from University of Southern California. He is an adjunct clinical assistant professor at USC and has been involved in research and innovations in orthodontic 3D diagnosis, virtual treatment planning, treatment simulation and automation. He and his team at INBRACE have been awarded multiple prestigious innovation grants, a total close to $1Million. He has multiple publications on variious subjects related to 3D technology use in orthodontics in recent years. Dr. Tong is a board certified orthodontist and is the Chief Technology Officer/ Chief Medical Officer of INBRACE. He also matintains two private offices in Southern California.
Dr. Henrique Valdetaro Mathias - CRO 21357 RJ - Brazil
Private practice – Exclusively in Lingual Orthodontics in Rio de Janeiro – Brazil
-Graduated in Lingual Orthodontics (Laboratory Technique), at Ladent Center for Orthodontics, Barcelona – Spain-2000 (Prof. Pablo Echarri).
-Director of the Continuing Education Program in Lingual Orthodontic in Rio de Janeiro Brazil. One year clinical program in Lingual Orthodontics
- Invited Lecturer at Paris V University, Paris, France (2016, 2017)
- Invited lecturer at Master Course in Orthodontics in Athenea Dental Institute- Barcelona (2018)
-Active member of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO). Approved, in 2006 in Venice at the 7th ESLO Congress.
-Effective Member of the Brazilian association of Lingual Orthodontics Society (ABOL)
23 years in Orthodontics and 19 years in Lingula Orthodontics.
1996 DDS -MoscowMedical Stomatological Institute
1998 MD – Departament of Orthodontics of MoscowMedical Stomatological
2013 PhD – Departament of Pediatric dentistry and Orthodontia of Peoples’
Friendship University of Russia
Absoanchor Certified speaker
Expert on Incognito System
Member of Russian Orthodontic Society
Using lingual systems since 2001
Using microimplants since 2003
Have few patents, articles, author’s seminars and lectures around the World
(Germany, France, Japan, South Korea, China, Jordan, India, Armenia, Ukraine,
Belarus, England, USA, Thailand, Lebanon, Poland, Bulgaria, Italy etc.)