Didem Aktan has completed her PhD from Istanbul University Dentistry Faculty Orthodontics Department in Turkey. She is now working as an orthodontist in a dental clinic of a private complex hospital in Istanbul.
Dr Aktan, who has been intensively interested in lingual orthodontics, participated in many congresses, symposiums and certification programs both in Turkey and abroad. She conducts a clinical training program on lingual orthodontics in Istanbul. Dr Aktan has been carrying out clinical studies on lingual orthodontics in Turkey and has been carrying out joint studies with foreign clinics and associations.
Doctor in dental medicine (phD)
Posgraduate in Orthodontics. University of Alcalá of Madrid.
Posgraduate in Lingual Orthodontics. University Complutense of Madrid.
Posgraduate in Oral Implantology. University Thechnical of Madrid.
Professor in differents Posgraduate Programs in Orthodontics: University of Alcalá, University of Salamanca.
Private practice in Clinica dental Dres. Alvarado. (Madrid, Spain)
- President of the Brazilian Association of Lingual Orthodontics
- Doctor of Odontology, Area of Concentration in Laser – Universidade Cruzeiro do Sul [Cruzeiro do Sul University].
- Master Degree in Orthodontics – Universidade da Cidade de São Paulo [University of the City of São Paulo].
- Specialist in Orthodontics – Universidade da Cidade de São Paulo [University of the City of São Paulo].
- Coordinator of the Internship Lingual Orthodontics Program at Universidade Cruzeiro do Sul.
- Coordinator of the Especialization Orthodontics Program at Universidade Cruzeiro do Sul.
- Researcher in the areas of Adhesion Materials and Laser in Orthodontics.
- Effective member of the Lingual Orthodontics Brazilian Association – “ABOL”.
- International Speaker for eBrace Lingual System
- Member of the World Laser Federation.
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontics.
- Co-authored the book on Lingual Aesthetic Orthodontics.
- Co-authored the book on Nuevo Enfoque en Ortodoncia Lingual.
- Co-authored the book on Ortodontia Lingual, Uma Alternativa Incomparável para a Terapia Ortodôntica Estética [Lingual Orthodontics, An Incomparable Alternative for Aesthetic Orthodontics Therapy].
- Head of the Invisable Orthodontic Department at ICMDS - Portugal
Title: Dentist. Awarded by Cordoba University Argentina
• Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentomaxillofacial Orthopedics
• Chairman of Orthodontic Specialization in Nordeast University Argentina
• Director of the Department of Orthodontics and Orthognathic Surgery at Fundacion CREO, Córdoba, Argentina.
• Permanent professor of Postgraduate courses in Orthodontics, in Fundacion CREO Córdoba, Argentina.
• Numerous publication in the specialty
• National and foreign speaker
2015 Prize winner ‘adding value to patients’: European Excellence Award (EEA, EFQM)
2014 Member and secretary of the Medical Council of the Hospital Kirchberg (Robert
2014 Winner in all categories of the Benelux Excellence Award (BEA, EFQM)
2013 President of the Case Evaluation Commission of the European Society of
Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
2012 Course instructor: TOP Incognito Practice Live at the Practice in Luxembourg-
2011 Member of the Board of the Collège Européen d’orthodontie (CEO)
2011 Member of the new Assessment Committee at Kirchberg Hospital (Luxembourg)
2010 Finalist in the European EFQM Excellence Award (EEA)
2010 Certificate of Excellence at the World Board of Lingual Orthodontics (WBLO)
2010 Certificate of Excellence at the Board Français d’Orthodontie (BFO)
2010 Certificate of Excellence at the Collège Européen d’orthodontie (CEO)
2009 Winner of the European award EFQM Recognition for Excellence Award (R4e)
2008-2010 President of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
Since 2007 Lecturer at the Superior cycle specialising in orthodontics CECSMO
& DUOL at René Descartes University Paris 5
2006 Winner of the Luxembourg Quality award with Excellence Trophy
2005-2010 Member of the pilot committee of Kirchberg Hospital (Luxembourg)
2004-2011 President of the Accreditation committee of the OLAS (Luxembourg Office of
Accreditation and Surveillance), current active member
2004 Founding member of the Society for Quality in Dentistry (SQD) –
benchmarking group based in Switzerland
1991: Founding President of the Luxembourg Society for Dento-facial Orthopedics
Mª Angélica Boles
Mª Angélica Boles
ESPECIALISTA EN ORTODONCIA
EX-DOCENTE CATEDRA DE ORTODONCIA - UBA
MIEMBRO DE SAO
MIEMBRO DE SAOL
INTEGRANTE DE GEOL
DICTANTE DE CURSOS EN SAO , COS , ARGENTINA, LATINOAMERICA
CONFERENCISTA EN ARGENTINA Y EXTERIOR
✓ Universidad Complutense de Madrid, España:
Especialista universitario en Ortodoncia Lingual.
✓ Universidad Mariano Gálvez, Guatemala:
Máster en Ortodoncia y Ortopedia Dentofacial
✓ Universidad Salvadoreña Alberto Masferrer, El Salvador (USAM):
Doctor en Cirugía Dental.
✓ Profesor colaborador del Máster de Ortodoncia y Ortopedia Dentofacial de la Universidad de Alcalá Henares, Madrid España
✓ Exprofesor titular de la catedra de Anatomía Cérvico-facial en la Universidad Mariano Gálvez, Guatemala
✓ Exprofesor de la Materia Diagnóstico Clínico Bucal en la Universidad Mariano Gálvez, Guatemala.
✓ Primer lugar en trabajo Científico, como el mejor caso clínico de Ortodoncia presentado en el congreso de la federación de ortodoncistas de Centro América (FAOCA) 2018 celebrado en Panamá
✓ Primer lugar en caso clínico, presentado en el V simposio de ortodoncia de la Universidad de Salamanca, celebrado en Madrid 2019
Miembro de las Asociaciones
✓ Sociedad Española de Ortodoncia (SEDO)
✓ Federación Mundial de Ortodoncia (WFO)
✓ Asociación Latinoamericana de Ortodoncia (ALADO)
✓ Federación de Asociaciones de Ortodoncistas de Centro América (FAOCA)
✓ Asociación Salvadoreña de Ortodoncia ( ASO)
2007 - 2013 Dental school; University of Münster, Germany
German Approbation on July 2013
2014 Doctor medicinae dentariae; University of Münster, Germany
2013 - 2015 Private Dental Clinic; Kamen, Germany
2015 Orthodontic Practice; Datteln, Germany
2015 - 2018 Department of Orthodontics; University Clinic of Düsseldorf, Germany
2018 Specialist degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics; University of Düsseldorf, Germany
2019 Orthodontic Practice; Rheine, Germany
Christine Boucomont-Leclerc is a business and wellness consultant for practices, specializing in stress management and burnout prevention. She has been an office manager in an orthodontic practice for 19 years, so when the time came to take her career to the next level, she naturally specialized in consulting for orthodontic practices. Her approach is based on sophrology. Today, after training at the prestigious HEC School of Business, Christine offers consulting services focused on achieving balance, wellness at work, and organisational excellence.
Dr. Vittorio Cacciafesta received his dental training at the University of Naples “Federico II”, Italy.
From July 1995 until August 1996 he was Research Fellow at the Department of Orthodontics,
Humboldt-University of Berlin, Germany. From September 1996 until August 1999 he was
Orthodontic Resident at the Department of Orthodontics, Royal Dental College, Aarhus University,
Denmark, where he received the Specialty and Master of Science in Orthodontics. He is “Dottore di
Ricerca” (Research Doctorate) in Biotechnology of Dental Materials. From 1999 to 2009 he was
Assistant Clinical Professor at the Department of Orthodontics, University of Pavia, Italy. He was
the President of ESLO (European Society of Lingual Orthodontics) for the years 2013-14.
Currently, he practices in his own clinic in Milan, Italy.
Graduated in Dentistry by the Faculty of Dentistry, Lins – 1984 - 1988.
Improvement in Functional Maxillar Orthopedics, São Paulo - 1990.
Private Dental Clinic in São Paulo - since 1991.
Improvement in Orthodontics - Nucleus of Dental Studies, NEO, São Paulo – 1996 - 1998.
Specialist in Orthodontics and Facial Orthopedics - Methodist University of São Paulo – 1999 - 2002.
Participated in the Theoretical-Practical and Advanced Course - Professor Pablo Echarri - 2004.
Improvement in Lingual Orthodontics - Teaching Nucleus, CRON-OM Brazil - 2005.
Member of the Brazilian Society of Orthodontics -ABOR.
Effective Member of the Brazilian Association of Lingual Orthodontics - ABOL - 2010.
Co-authored of chapters on the book - Ortodontia Lingual, An Incomparable Alternative for Aesthetic Orthodontics Therapy - Dental Press Ed. 2010.
Participated in the Accurate Bracket Positioner (ABP) Basic Course. Theoretical and Practical at Ladent Clinic, Badalona - Spain 2016.
Asif qualified as a Dentist from King's College, London and gained his Master’s Degree in Orthodontics from GKT Dental Institute, London.
He was the cofounder of The London Lingual Orthodontic Clinic in 2005, the first clinic in UK to be dedicated to lingual orthodontics.
He has a keen interest in the multidisciplinary treatment of adult patients and digital technology in orthodontics.
• Co-chairman of the Scientific Committee of WSLO 2019
• Chairman of the Scientific Council ESLO 2018
• Founding member and Past Secretary (2007 – 2012) of the British Lingual Orthodontic Society
• Past President of London Dental Fellowship (2014)
• Accredited member and Secretary of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics
• Accredited member of the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics
• Treasurer of ESLO Conference 2010 (London)
• Fellow in Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
• Fellow of the World Federation of Orthodontics
Dentist UNNE Northeast National University- Chaco Argentina (1987)
Dentist Specialized in Orthodontics- Maimonides University
Professor at the Dental Circle of Chaco- Argentina
Co-Director of the Orthodontic specialization Career at UNNE University
President of the SAOL ( Argentinian Lingual Orthodontic Society)
Private activity: Dental Clinic “MD” Chaco Argentina (1987) Owner
Director MD Digital Lab- Lingual System
09/2002 Clinical Traineeship Dr. med. dent. Andreas König in Friedrichshafen
09/2004 Clinical Traineeship Dres. med. dent. Albert und Barbara Diesch in Friedrichshafen
09-10/2005 Clinical Traineeship Dr. med. dent. A. DeSanti in Florence (Italy)
04/2008- 04/2009 General Dentistry at Synergy Dental Clinic in Blackpool (England), NHS
04/2009- 03/2011 Specialist training in orthodontics Frau Dr. Gabriele Güde in Freiburg (Germany)
04/2011- 03/2012 Specialist training in orthodontics Uniclinic Freiburg headmaster Prof. I. Jonas (Germany)
05/2012- 01/2016 Specialist in orthodontics with Dr. Cornel Jud (Schaffhausen) and Clinical Lead in 5 offices Lifedent Switzerland AG (Schwitzerland)
07/2012- 12/2015 Self-independent in orthodontics Kanton Zürich and Schaffhausen in Switzerland
05/2012- today Treatment with exclusively cosmetic appliances (lingual braces and aligners) and full digital workflow (DSD, Scanning)
07/2015- today Clinical Advisor Western Europe-Incognito Lingual Appliance System
02/2016- today Member Global Advisory Board 3M
06/2013- today Global Speaker in Lingual Braces for 3M Oral Care
01/2016- 12/2018 Associate at Harley Street Dental Group as Specialist Orthodontist
03/2017- today Associate at Smile Design Dental Practice Wendover
04/2018- today Associate at Rhű Dental Elite Dentistry City of London and Notting Hill
03/2018 Nr. 1 Incognito User Worldwide 2017
Fernando de la Iglesia
Fernando de la Iglesia
- Graduated in Dentistry in 1999 from the University of Barcelona.
- Master in Dentistry from the International University of Cataluña in 2001.
- PhD in Dentistry in 2005 from the International University of Cataluña (cum laude).
- Specialist in lingual braces Invisalign Platinum Elite (2016).
- Awarded first prize for the best invisible lingual treatments – European Society for Lingual Orthodontics in 2012.
- Currently an active member of the Spanish Society of Dentistry (SEDO).
- Associate Professor of Dentistry at the International University of Cataluña since 2001.
- Practicing Lingual Orthodontics since 2003.
- Lingual Orthodontist in residence with Dr Hiro (Japan 2006).
- Regular contributor to the magazine Revista Española de Ortodoncia.
- He has published articles in various national and international magazines.
- Practitioner specialising exclusively in invisible braces and children’s orthodontics in Barcelona (since 2001)
DDS, MSc, PhD
Past-President of the French Society of Periodontology and Oral Implantology (SFPIO) Past Assistant-Professor - Department of Periodontology – Dental University – Paris 5
Associate Member of the Académie Nationale de Chirurgie Dentaire (ANCD).
Judicial Expert at the Appeal Court of Paris
Private Practice limited to Periodontology & Implant Surgery
Dr. Drost graduated as a specialist in orthodontics from the Humboldt University Charité of Berlin, Germany. With the
presentation of his master’s thesis, he was awarded the Charité First student scholarship from the Charité Berlin
(sponsored by Swiss Dean Prof. J. - F. Roulet). He has been practicing lingual orthodontics for the last 25 years and
has been in a private practice in Zug, Switzerland since 2005. He has been a suresmile doctor (Level 2) since the end of
2013. As the first suresmile doctor in Switzerland, he has treated more than 500 suresmile and more than 160 fusion
lingual cases. Dr. Drost started treating lingual cases with suresmile fusion at the end of 2014. As the first suresmile
fusion doctor in Europe, his commentary has been significant in helping to refine fusion. Dr. Drost now treats almost all
of his labial cases with SureSmile and almost all of his lingual cases with SureSmile fusion. Dr. Sugiyama (Japan) and
he did the “Scientific Breakfast” at the ESLO congress 2017 in Cascais/Portugal.
Athena Dental Institute Título propio
2017-2018 Diploma en Odontología Estética.
Athena Dental Institute Universidad San Jorge
2016-2018 Máster en Ortodoncia y Ortopedia Dentofacial.
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya Sant Cugat
2011-2016 Grado en Odontología.
Centro de Ortodoncia y ATM Ladent Badalona
2015-2016 Postgrado de Ortodoncia avanzada CSW Nivel I.
2015 Curso de Microimplantes en ortodoncia Sardac Technique.
Escuela Ramón y Cajal Barcelona
2010-2011 Cursado el 1r año del Grado Superior de Prótesis Dental.
Clínica Echarri Badalona
Desde 2016 Práctica exclusiva en Ortodoncia
Athenea Dental Clinic Barcelona
Desde 2019 Director médico
8º Congreso mundial de la WSLO World Society of Lingual Orthodontics.
2018-2019 Comité de organización
African Dental Assistance & Athenea Dental Institute Yaoundé-Barcelona
2018 Organizador y profesor de conferencias online de odontología básica
Athenea Dental Institute Barcelona y Rzeszów (Polonia)
Desde 2019 Master in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics (90 ECTS)
Desde 2018 Máster de Ortodoncia y Ortopedia Dentofacial (90 ECTS)
Desde 2018 Título de Especialista de Ortodoncia y Ortopedia Dentofacial (39 ECTS)
Universidad Internacional de Catalunya Sant Cugat
2015-2016 Mentor de la Clínica Universitària d’Odontologia
Echarri J, Echarri P. La estética extraoral del paciente con SAHOS. Monografías clínicas en
Echarri P, Campoy MA, Echarri J. Diagnóstico y tratamiento de la sonrisa gingival.
Monografías clínicas en ortodoncia. 2018.
Echarri P, Campoy MA, Echarri J. Tratamiento ortodóncico en pacientes adultos
combinando CA Clear Aligner con brackets linguales y microimplantes. RAAO 2017; 58(2):
Echarri P, Echarri J. Updating de Ca Clear Aligner Therapy. Dental News 2017;25:40-54
Echarri P, Pérez Campoy MA, Echarri J, Mohsin A, Malawski-Róg A, Paliga D. Rola .
Leczenie ortodontyczne pacjentów z zespolem obturacyjnego bezdechu sennego (OSAS)
(Orthodontic treatment of patients with OSAS. Case reports). Magazyn Stomatologiczny.
Echarri P, Pérez Campoy MA, Echarri J, Mohsin A, Malawski-Róg A, Paliga D. Rola lkarza
dentysty w diagnozowani profilaktyce i leczeniu zespolu obturacyjnego bezdechu sennego
(The role of dentist in the diagnosis prevention and treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
syndrome (OSAS). Review of the literature). Magazyn Stomatologiczny. 2017;12:
Echarri P, Pedernera M, Campoy MA, Echarri J. Tratamiento tridimensional de la Clase II
utilizando el TruEase. Ortodoncia actual 2017; 13(52):10-18
Echarri P, Pedernera M, Campoy MA, Echarri J. Principios de la técnica CSW. Brackets y
cementado directo e indirecto. México. Odontología Books. 2016.
Echarri P, Pedernera M, Campoy MA, Echarri J. Individualización de la prescripción con la
técnica de cementado indirecto sin modelos set-up. Accurate Bracket Positioner (ABP).
Monografías clínicas en Ortodoncia. 2015
Echarri P, Pedernera M, Pérez-Campoy MA, Echarri J. Customizing the prescription with
indirect bonding technique without set-up models. Accurate Bracket Positioner. J Japan
Ling Orthod Assoc (JJLOA) 2014;21(2):2-9.
Echarri P, Pedernera M, Echarri J, Bass R. Actualización en el protocolo de los casos
tratados con ortodoncia y cirugía ortognática. Cúspide 2014;17(29):19-24
- Practice limited to Orthodontics.
- DDS, University of Montevideo, Uruguay (1981).
- Author of the CSW, CLO and SARDAC techniques.
- Head of Master of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics of Athenea Dental Institute, validated by the University of San Jorge, Zaragoza, Spain.
- President of Asociación Iberoamericana de Ortodoncistas (AIO)
- Chairman of the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO) 2017-2019
- Active member of ESLO and IABO, as well as numerous scientific societies such as SEDO, AAO, WFO, AIO, EOS, ESLO, WSLO, SEDC, SEOP, EAS, SEMDeS
- Member of honor of the Ukrainian Society of Lingual Orthodontics (USLO), the Bulgarian Society of Lingual Orthodontics, and the Brazilian Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ABOL).
- Lecturer at courses and conferences in Germany, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, South Korea, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Spain, USA, Finland, France, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Panama, Paragüay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Great Britain, Greece, Dominican Republic, Romania, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Uruguay, Ukraine, Uganda, United Emirates of Arabia, Venezuela, Vietnam.
- President of the SIAOL (Sociedad Iberoamericana de Ortodoncia Lingual) (2001-2013).
- Chairman of the 3rd International Congress of the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO) (2007-2009).
- 6th President of the ESLO (European Society of Lingual Orthodontics).
- President of the Scientific Committee of COEC (Catalonian Dental Society) (2004-2014).
- Member of the Directors Board of COEC (1999-2014).
- Vice President of the Scientific Committee of AIO (Iberoamerican Association of Orthodontists) (2004-2010).
- AIO Delegate at the WFO (World Federation of Orthodontics).
- Member of the Editorial Committee of Orthodontics - The art and practice of dentofacial enhancement Journal (2010).
- Member of ESLO Board of Directors (European Society of Lingual orthodontics) (from 2012).
- Member of Organizing Committee of 11th ESLO Congress (2014), Italy.
- President of the Scientific Committee of 11th ESLO Congress (2014), Italy.
- Editor-in-Chief of Tribuna Books Ripano Lingual Orthodontic Journal (from 2013).
- Saint Apolonia Medal, granted by COEC (2014).
- Author of 16 books and contributions and chapters in 14 other authors’ books.
- More than 180 articles published in orthodontic journals in Spain, USA, Germany, Canada, Lebanon, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Poland, France, Korea, Japan, Thailand, India, Chile, Ecuador, Venezuela, Uruguay and Argentina.
2000: DDS, Dental University of Thessaloniki, Greece
2005: Diploma/Specialty in Orthodontics, University of Tuebingen, Germany
2009: Doctoral Thesis in Orthodontics, University of Tuebingen, Germany
2009: Alex-Motsch-Award for the best research project in the field of CMD, German Association of Functional Dentistry
2010: Doctoral Thesis in Craniomandibular Dysfunktion, University of Berlin, Germany
2011: Master of Science Craniomandibular Dysfunction, University of Greifswald, Germany
2019: Master of Science Lingual Orthodontics, University of Valencia, Spain
2006-present: Owner of a private practice in Ioannina Greece, limited to aesthetic orthodontics in adults and adolescents with more than 350 completed lingual appliance cases
Head and Professor：Department of Orthodontics
School of Stomatology, Shanghai Jiaotong university
Affiliated Ninth People’s Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University，School of Medicine
Regular Member: Edward H. Angle Society ((North Atlantic Component)
Vice President: Chinese Society of Orthodontics, COS
Vice President: Chinese Society of Esthetic Dentistry (CSED), CSA
Vice President: Shanghai Society of Orthodontics
Secretary General & Examiner: MOrth, The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in China
1980 Graduated from Osaka Dental University, and entered Orthodontic Dept of the same university.
- post graduation
1985 Completed Dr. Dougherty Course of University of Southern California
1990 Obtained Ph.D. from Osaka Dental University
1993 Completed the course of Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education (FACE) of California, USA
- main teaching activities
The first president of the World Board of Lingual Orthodontists
The 8th President of the Japan of Lingual Orthodontic Association（2009〜2011）
Japanese Orthodontic Society Instructor
Part-time lecturer, Osaka Medical College
President-elect (2004-2005), Association of Orthodontic Research
in Kinki Districts
Part-time instructor, Orthodontic Dept. of Osaka Dental University
-Member of the European Board of Orthodontists
-Regular member of the Edward H. Angle society Southern California Component
-Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (M-ortho)
-Member of the Tweed Foundation
- Board member and Instructor of the Japanese Orthodontic Society
-Titular Member of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics
number of papers published
-Fukawa,R.; Kawamoto,T.: Effect of Palatal Bars on the Upper Facial Skeleton, Shika Igaku(J Osaka Odontal Soc). 53(3):325-338,June 1990
Fukawa,R.;Hirano,M.:An adult case report of skeletal classⅡ div1,J.Jpn.Assoc.Orthod.9:40-49,December 1997
-Fukawa,R.; Paik Cheol-Ho.; Fillion Didier.; Application of Temporary Anchorage to the Upper Arch in Lingual Appliance Therapy –Use of Mini-screws- Reprint from J.Jpn.Assoc. Orthod.Vol.18 No.1 September 2006
-Ryuzo Fukawa, Yoshinori Yamaguchi,Masaaki Honda: The hand book of clinical training for dantists.
Kinpodo: 9:477-510,The first edition 2008
-Ryuzo Fukawa: Lingual Bracket Orhtodontic Technique.Ishiyakusyuxtupan
Kabushikigaisya:9:190-229,The first edtion 2009
- Specialty certification in Orthodontics. School of Dentistry, Université Paul Sabatier. Toulouse, France.
- Program in Lingual Orthodontics. School of Dentistry, Université Paul Sabatier. Toulouse, France.
- Master in Anthropobiology. EHESC Graduate School and University Paul Sabatier. Toulouse, France.
- Private practice, exclusive in Lingual Orthodontics. Concepción – Chile
- Active member of World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO).
- Meritorious memner of the Brasilian Association of Lingual Orthodontics (ABOL)
- Active member of Chilean Association of Orthodontics, Chile.
- Co-author of the book “New approach in lingual orthodontics”. Ripano.
- Co-author of the chapter “Molar Distalization” in the book: “Beyond lingual orthodontics” (Roberto Lapenta). Quintassence.
- Director: “Course of Lingual Orthodontics: Theory and Practice”. Avancée Lingual System. Santiago, Chile.
- Ex Director of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Program. Universidad Andrés Bello. Concepción, Chile.
Carla María Giménez Melleiro
Carla María Giménez Melleiro
- Graduated by University of Campinas-Unicamp
- Master and PhD in Orthodontics by State of São Paulo University (FOA-Unesp)
- Efective member of ABOL ( Brazilian Lingual Orthodontic Association)
- Professor of especialization courses and post graduation by Faculty of Recife, Institute of Odontology from Paraíba, Unimig-Uberaba, FACOP/ Bauru
- Invited Professor of Lingual Orthodontics by FOA-Unesp, FOR, IOP, Facop
- Private clínics in Ribeirão Preto and Araraquara - SP
- Co-author of the Book Lingual Orthodontics/Dental Press
- Chapters of lingual orthodontics in the books: Ortodoncia Lingual (Pablo Echarri et al.), Lingual Orthodontics and Esthetics (Rafi Romano), Ortodontia Atual (Murilo Feres), Disgnostico (Mário Vedovello Filho)
- Revisor of British Journal of Orthodontics
Dr. Gilbert is an orthodontist certified by the Mexican Council of Orthodontics. He is the academic coordinator of lingual orthodontics at the Faculty of Higher Studies of the National Autonomous University of Mexico Campus Zaragoza and professor of lingual orthodontics at the Children's Hospital of Mexico "Federico Gomez". It belongs to the Reniecyt program of the National Council of Science and Technology of México (Conacyt).
Dr. Gilbert obtained his degree from the National Autonomous University of Mexico; He is a specialist at the Intercontinental University, the same place where he obtained his master's degree. A well-known author, Dr. Gilbert continues to publish his innovations and inventions in numerous journals and is a member of the editorial review board of the magazine "Current Orthodontics". He is the author of "Lingual Orthodontics: The truly invisible orthodontics", a book published in 2008, and "Physiopathology of Lingual Orthodontics", published in 2014. Collaborated as co-author in the book "Lingual and Aesthetic Orthodontics", and with the book "New approaches in lingual orthodontics." Among many other things, Dr. Gilbert invented the robots to bend lingual arches "Lamdabot" (Gilbert A, a wire bending robot for lingual orthodontics, JCO April 2011, volume XLV number 4, 230 -234), Lamdabot 2 and Verdopplerbot. His lectures on the technique include countries such as Mexico, USA, Japan, Peru, Argentina, Greece, France, Germany, Bolivia, Chile and Israel, in the WSLO, in the meetings of the dental society and in the orthodontic department of the different associations, as well as in orthodontic residences in Mexico City, New York (NYU) and Alabama (Birmingham)) Dr. Gilbert is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the American Association of Lingual Orthodontics, the Mexican Dental Association and the Mexican Orthodontics Association. He is head of the Research and Innovation Program of the Metropolitan Medical Tower, located in Mexico City.
Private practice, Dr. HEO’s Orthodontic Clinic, Seoul, Korea
Education and experience
1996 DDS from College of Dentistry, Busan National University, Korea
2000-2004 Residency program at the Department of Orthodontics,
Chong-A dental hospital, Korea
2007-present Director, Dr. HEO’s Orthodontic Clinic, Seoul, Korea
- Active member, Korean Association of Orthodontists (KAO)
- International member, American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Founding member of the Korean Association of Lingual Orthodontists (KALO)
- Active member of the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO)
- Active member of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
- Best ESLO global speaker all sessions from the 10th European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO) Congress in 2012
BSc (Hons), BDS, MSc, FDSRCS (Eng), MOrthRCS (Eng), FDS (Orth), GCAP(KCL)
Sunil graduated from Guy's Hospital, London, England in 1996. He has a Master’s degree in Orthodontics and is a Fellow of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons (RCS) and holds a Membership in Orthodontics from the RCS which was awarded in 2003. In 2005, he passed his exit fellowship, FDS (Orth) which is the highest marker of orthodontic training in the UK and obtained first place.
He has published articles in leading journals such as the Journal of Orthodontics, Journal of Clinical Orthodontics, European Journal of Orthodontics and Orthodontic Update.
Sunil works exclusively in private practice and has a strong interest in digital orthodontics, miniscrews and interdisciplinary care.
• Current Chairman of the British Lingual Orthodontic Society (BLOS)
• Active Member of the European Society Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
• British Orthodontic Society (BOS)
• British Lingual Orthodontic Society (BLOS)
• British Dental Association (BDA)
• European Orthodontic Society (EOS)
• World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO)
• American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
• Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCS)
• DDS, School of Dentistry, Seoul National University, Korea (1985)
• Orthodontic specialty training at the Department of Orthodontics, Dental School, Tsurumi University, Japan (1987.4-1991.3)
• PhD, Dental School, Tsurumi University, Japan (1991)
• Diplomate, WBLO (World Board of Lingual Orthodontists) (2011)
• Director, Chong-A Orthodontic Clinic, Seoul, Korea.
• Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Orthodontics, College of Dentistry, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
• Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Orthodontics, College of Dentistry, Dankook University, Chonan, Korea
• Adjunct Professor, Department of Dentistry, University of Ulsan, Seoul, Korea
• Founding member, Korean Association of Lingual Orthodontists (KALO)
• Active member, World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO)
• Active member, European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
• Active member, Korean Association of Orthodontists (KAO)
• International member, American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
• Fellow, World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO)
• President of Korean Association of Lingual Orthodontists (KALO) (2010-2012).
• Councilor, Korean Association of Orthodontists (KAO) (2008~present)
May.2018 - Now: EMBA, School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University, China.
Sep.1999 - Jul.2002: Master of Business Administration, South China University of Technology, China.
Sep.1985 - Jul.1989: Bachelor of Electronic Engineering, XiAn University of Electronic Science and Technology, China.
Guangzhou Riton Biomaterial Co.Ltd Sep.2007 - Now
Founder and CEO, Focus on digital and AI solution of orthodontic. Successfully build three brand, eBrace (2010), eLock (2014) and eAligner (2017). Obtain 20s invention patents in China and Europe.
Hisilicon Simiconductor Technology Co. Ltd (Huawei) 2005.10-2007.9
Quality Department Director
Shenzhen Mingrui Technology Co. Ltd 2004.5-2005.10
Founder and CEO, Focus on GSM / CDMA microwave filters.
Comba Telecom Systems Guangzhou Co. Ltd 2001.7-2004.5
Supplier Chain Management Director
Shenzhen GKI Electronics Co. Ltd (IBM) 2000.7-2001.7
Quality Department Manager
Songgang Electronic Wire Factory (Sumitomo) 1996.7-2000.7
FPC Diversion Director
(HongKong) Guizhou West-leader Electronics Engineering Co. Ltd 1994.3-1996.7
Project Manager of Bank Cashing System
Guizhou Star Mineral Co., Ltd. (U.S. Based) 1992.3-1994.3
Guizhou 5708 Plant 1989.7-1992.3
Automation System Computer Engineer
· 2004 Graduation from Dental school at Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz
· 2005-2008 Orthodontic PH.D. at Yonsei University Seoul, Korea
· 2008-2009 Assistant professor at Yonsei Universität and Ph.D. (RFA in miniscrew implant stability)
· 2009-2012 Project leader and inventor of computer aided bone drilling for implants with a laser system at Laser medicine institute of Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf
· 2011 CEO of Elident GmbH, invention of INDIVIDUA® system
· 2012-2018 Orthodontic office in Mettmann, Germany
· 2012 Co-Founder and CEO of CA DIGITAL GmbH, Joint Venture with Scheu- Dental
Doctoral student in Science in Federal University of São Paulo (UNIFESP).
Master in Orthodontics in Methodist University of São Paulo (UMESP).
Specialist in Orthodontics of Surgerons Dentisty Brasilian Association (ABCD).
Specialist in Functional Orthopedics of Maxilares of Odontologist Federal Council (CFO).
Specialist in Dental Prosthesis of University of São Paulo (USP)
Member of Orthodontics Italian Society (SIDO)
Vice-president and efective member of Brazilian Lingual Orthodontics Association (ABOL)
Professor of the Specialization course in Orthodontics of Brasilian Odontologist Association of São Paulo (ABO – SP) and Esfera School - SP
Invited professor of the Specialization course in Orthodontics of UMESP
Author of the book Simplified Lingual Orthodontics (Publisher GEN)
Author of national and international articles
• Graduated from the Dental University of Athens
• Postgraduate studies in Orthodontics and Lingual Orthodontics in Paris (1988-1992 and 2000-2002).
• Private practice limited to Orthodontics in France and Greece.
• Dental laboratory exclusively in lingual orthodontics (G.L.O.S Greek Lingual Orthodontic Services 2000 since now)
• President Elect of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics. (2014-2016)
• President Elect of the Greek Society of Lingual Orthodontics. (2015-2018)
• From 1994 until 2008 Professor of Orthodontics at the Technical University of Athens
• Instructor of the DUOL program at Paris V 2003-2018.
• Inventor of more than 30 prototype lingual brackets.
1986.05-present: Fulltime Instructor--> Prof.,Dental School, Kyungpook Natl. Univ.
2001.1-2003.1 : Dean, College of Dentistry, Kyungpook National University
2003.10-present: Founding member of World Society of Lingual Orthodontics
2007.11-2010.04: President, Korean Association of Lingual Orthodontists
2010.04-present : Active member of Angle Society (East Branch)
2015.07-2017.06: President of World Society of Lingual Orthodontics
2016.04-2018.03: President of Korean Association of Orthodontists
1987 DDS, Dental School, National Taiwan University
1994 Certificate of orthodontics, National Taiwan University
1994-1999 Chairman, Department of Orthodontics
Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei
1999-Now, E-line Taiwan-Dr. Lan’s Invisible Orthodontics
Taiwan Association of Orthodontists(TAO):
Board member, Chairman of Welfare committee, Vice Chairman of International Affairs Committee
Taiwan Association of Lingual Orthodontists(TALO):
American Association of Orthodontists(AAO)
World Federal of Orthodontics(WFO)
World Society of Lingual Orthodontics(WSLO)
President of the WSLO World Society of Lingual Orthodontics 2017-2019
WBLO World Board of Lingual Orthodontist certified
Exclusive practice specialist in orthodontics.
Practice as well paediatric orthodontics, children, adolescent, and adult orthodontics.
Post-Graduate in orthodontic program.1978 Paris VII France
Post-graduate 1989 Tuft’s University
Past- President of the IV Th. ESLO European Society of Lingual Orthodontics Brussels 2000
Co-founding member and active member of the SFOL Société Française d’Orthodontie Linguale
Co-founding member and active member of the ESLO European Society of Lingual Orthodontics
Co-founding Board member and active member of WSLO World Society of Lingual Orthodontics
Since 1978 has an exclusive orthodontic practice in Le Vésinet (France)
Since 1982 practice in lingual orthodontic
Many lectures through the world orthodontic and dental community
Interest today: 3D customized new technology using robot system for braces and 3D printing for clear aligner technology.
- DSD - MSc in Orthodontics - MSc in Medical Biology (Lille University, France)
- Private practice in Valenciennes (France)
- Graduated in Lingual Orthodontics (Rennes 1 University)
- President of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
- Scientific director of the post graduate diploma in Lingual Orthodontic and Aesthetic at Paris V University
- Titular member of ESLO and of the French Board in Orthodontics (BFO)
- Executive Master in Business and Administration at EDHEC School (Paris-Lille)
1995-1999 Dental medicine studies at Julius-Maximilians-University, Würzburg
• 2000-2001 Assistant doctor at a general dental office
• 2001-2003 Orthodontic studies (practical part).
• 2003-2004 Orthodontic studies at Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena with major in adult treatments and tmj problematics. (theoretical part)
• 2003-2004 Sience project at Frauenhofer – IOF and Friedrich-Schiller-University, Jena on „3D – Facescan“
• 2004 Approbation as orthodontist
• 2004 Approbation as medical doctor „Bone regeneration with rhBMP-2 and diverse transfer materials“
• since 2005 Orthodontic office in Wertheim am Main
• Since 2012 national and international speaker for „lingual treatments with self-ligating brackets“
Born in Moscow, Russia, Dr. Ilya Lipkin immigrated to the United States with his family in 1990. Working full-time, he simultaneously earned a bachelor’s degree from New York University and went on to earn his dental degree from NYU’s College of Dentistry. He then completed his residency in orthodontics in the college’s department of Post-Graduate Orthodontics. As an education enthusiast, he received additional training in the Roth-Williams philosophy and is an active alumni of Dawson Academy and Pankey Institute.
Dr Lipkin has received many awards including the Award for Excellence in General Practice of Dentistry and Human Values from the NYU orthodontics honors program as well as the Program Director’s Award and the Achievement Award from the post-doctoral program in orthodontics at NYU. He also earned the Honors Award from the American Association of Orthodontists Foundation and the award for Exceptional Interest in the Development of the Oro-Facial Complex from the American Association of Orthodontists.
Degree in Dentistry from the Free University of Berlin, Germany
Assistant in private orthodontic practice (Dr. Rausendorff), Berlin, Germany
Doctoral Thesis on aesthetic brackets
Associate Professor at the University Hospital Benjamin Franklin (Head Prof. Dr. Holtgrave), Berlin, Germany
Private orthodontic practice, Berlin, Germany
Frequent speaker and instructor at conferences (AAO, WSLO, ESLO, SIAOL, ALOA, DGLO, DGKFO) in Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Great Britain, Turkey, USA, Canada, Argentina, China, South Korea, Taiwan...
Various publications and contributions to orthodontic books
Focus of work: treatment of adult patients with selfligating lingual appliances, absolute anchorage, surgical treatments
Co developer of the Evolution Lingual Bracket System, the Joy Lingual Bracket and the Distal Glide
Berlin Society of Orthodontics
German Orthodontic Society
World Society for Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO)
Dr Maria Antonietta Lucci qualified as a Dentist from Ferrara University and gained her Master’s Degree in
Orthodontics from Ferrara University. She has always worked exclusively in Orthodontics with a special
interest in lingual orthodontics since 1996.
She was adjunct professor in Orthodontics at Ferrara University (1995-2009)
She has a keen interest in the digital technology in Orthodontics and has been Suresmile User since 2015
Dr Lucci has a private practice in Mesola (FE) and Ferrara, Italy
-Active Member of the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO)
-Active Member of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
-European Aligner Society (EAS)
-Active Member of Società Italiana di Ortodonzia (SIDO)
-Active Member of Italian Association of Lingual Orthodontics (AIOL)
-President of Italian Association of Lingual Orthodontics (AIOL) (2005-2008).
-Fellow of the World Federation of Orthodontics
-Active Member of Accademia Italiana di Ortodonzia (AIDOR)
Dr. Mahony is a Specialist Orthodontist who has been in private practice for over 30 years. He has built his practice, clinical teaching, and worldwide reputation in offering early interceptive orthodontic treatment. Dr. Mahony is an invited reviewer for many dental journals, in the field of facial development, and its association with nasal breathing. He has been involved in leading research linking maxillary arch expansion to a number of systemic disorders such as bed wetting and ADHD.
- Degree in Dentistry awarded by The University of Barcelona -UB- (2003)
- Master in Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthetics Rehabilitation; UB (2004)
- Master in Interdisciplinary Dentistry; UB (2007)
- Residence in the Master of Clinical Periodontology and Implants at The University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA (2007)
- Diploma of Advanced Studies (DEA) in Dentistry (obtaining the Research Accreditation); UB (2005)
- Doctorate (PhD) Cum Laude in Dentistry (Implantology) by the UB (2014)
- Extraordinary Distinction of Doctorate in Dentistry; UB (2014)
- Author of several scientific papers in indexed journals (COIR, CIDRR).
- Associate Professor of the School of Dentistry at UB (since 2008)
- Professor of Master of Interdisciplinary at UB (since 2013)
- Professor Diploma in Clinical Periodontology awarded by Aparicio Clinic jointly with The University of Goteborg (2008-2014)
- Professor Diploma in Esthetic Dentistry awarded by Aparicio Clinic jointly with The International University of Catalonia -UIC- (since 2009).
- Professor Diploma in Implant Dentistry awarded by Aparicio Clinic jointly with The University of Goteborg (2008-2014).
- Mention-Classroom Research Grant SEPA 2009
- Scientific Consultant of journal Periodoncia y Oseointegración
- Lecturer and responsible for numerous scientific communications and hands-on workshops
- Member of the Spanish Society of Periodontology and Osseointegration (SEPA), and the Spanish Society of Dental Prosthodontics (SEPES)
Joan Pau Marcó
Joan Pau Marcó
-1986 –Licenciado en Medicina y Cirugía por la
Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (UAB).
-1989 –Especialista en Estomatología por la
Universidad de Barcelona (UB).
-1989-92 –Tutoría en ortodoncia con el Prof. Dr. José
Duran Von-Arx. (Universidad de Barcelona).
-1993 –Graduado por la American Lingual
Orthodontics Institute of Chicago (Dr. James Berke).
-Práctica exclusiva de ortodoncia desde 1989.
-Práctica privada en ortodoncia lingual desde 1993.
-Profesor responsable del área de técnica lingual en el
master de ortodoncia de la Universidad Internacional de
Catalunya (UIC), desde 2004.
-Profesor responsable del área de técnica lingual en el
master de la Universidad de Barcelona (UB), desde
-Miembro fundador de la Sociedad Española de
Ortodoncia Lingual (SEOL) 1993.
Miembro honorario de la associazione italiana de
ortodonzia linguale (SIOL) 1995.
-Tesorero y miembro del comité del 6º Congreso de la
ESLO (European Society Lingual Orthodontics),
-Miembro del comité científico del 7º Congreso de la
ESLO (European Society Lingual Orthodontics),
-Presidente de la SEOL (Sociedad Española de
-Miembro del comité científico del Colegio de
Estomatólogos y Odontólogos de Catalunya (COEC) en
la disciplina de ortodoncia, desde 2004 hasta el 2013.
Miembro activo de:
-Sociedad Española de Ortodoncia (S.E.D.O.).
-American Association of Orthodontists (A.A.O.).
-World Federation of Orthodontists (W.F.O.).
-Sociedad Española de Ortodoncia Lingual (S.E.O.L.).
-Asociación Italiana de Ortodoncia Lingual (A.I.O.L.).
-European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (E.S.L.O.).
-World Society of Lingual Orthodontits (W.S.L.O.).
Dr. Milicin completed her dental degree at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Timisoara in Romania 1994 and then completed her specialization in orthodontics at the National Autonomous University of Mexico City, Mexico in 1998. Dr. Milicin founded the ORTODENT orthodontic clinic in Bucharest, Romania in 2005. Dr. Milicin is a full international member of the American Association of Orthodontists and the World Federation of Orthodontists. Dr. Milicin has been a Suresmile doctor since 2014, and is actively involved in introducing other doctors throughout Europe to the benefits of Suresmile
> Odontologist, National University of Córdoba.Argentina> Doctor in Dentistry.
> Postgraduate Orthodontics - Orthodontic Chair "B" National University of Córdoba (UNC)
> Specialist in Orthodontics by the Argentine Society of Orthodontics (SAO)
> Specialist in Orthodontics by Federation of Entities and Societies of Orthodontics and Orthopedics of the Argentine Republic (FESOORA)
>Member of the World Federation of Orthodontists, World Society of Lingual Orthodontics-
> Director of Orthodontics at CREO> General Coordinator of the career of Specialist in Orthodontics Universidad Nacional del Nordeste (UNNE)
> Exclusive dedication to orthodontics.
> Permanent professor of postgraduate courses in Orthodontics at Fundación CREO.
> Member of the Orthodontic Society of Argentina (SAO). Guest professor of the specialty course in Orthodontics and Maxillofacial Orthopedics of the U.N.C.
> Guest professor of the Specialization Course in Orthodontics and Maxillofacial Orthopedics at the National University of Rosario.
>Guest professor at the Athenea Dental Institute. University of San Jorge. Barcelona, Spain
> Director of the Lingual Orthodontics Department of Clinica Creo.> Member of the World Federation of Orthodontists, World Society of Lingual Orthodontics.
> Publications in the specialty in national and international journals.
> Author of the book chapter "New approach in Lingual Orthodontics" Editorial Medica Ripano ISBN-13: 978-84-937793-0-6. Spain
> Author of the book chapter "Beyond Lingual Orthodontics" Editorial Quintessense ISBN: 978-84-89873-64-3
> Editor of Cúspide magazine ISSN1668-1541 Scientific dissemination body of Fundación Creo from 1990 to date.
> National and foreign lecturer.
(ACADEMIC DEGREES AND CE COURSES)
Graduated at the School of Dentistry in Naples (1987).
Post-graduate degree at the Orthodontic School in Naples (1993).
(PROFESSIONAL AND CLINICAL ACTIVITY)
Private practice limited to Orthodontics (Naples and Salerno).
(SCIENTIFIC ASSOCIATIONS AND SOCIETIES MEMBERSHIPS)
Member of Italian Orthodontic Society (SIDO) (since 1992).
Member of Italian Society of Biomechanics in Orthodontics and Segmented Wire
Member of Italian Society of Periodontology (SIdP)
(OFFICE HOLDER IN SCIENTIFIC ASSOCIATIONS AND SOCIETIES)
President of Italian Association of Lingual Orthodontics (AIOL) (2003-2006).
Elected president of Italian Society of Biomechanics in Orthodontics and Segmented
Wire approach (SIBOS) (2016-2018).
(LECTURING ACTIVITY OF ANY KIND)
Professor at the Orthodontic School of Naples “Federico II” (It), hosted by Prof.
Roberto Marina (1994-1996)
Teacher at International Short Term Program at the Royal Dental College in Aarhus
(Dk), hosted by Prof. Birte Melsen (2008-2011).
Professor at the Orthodontic School of Turin (since 2015).
Scientific Director at the 2nd level degree Master (University of Turin): Clinical
management of orthodontic complex cases (2015-2016).
Task force member for “Perio-Probe in SIDO”, to train orthodontists in interdisciplinary
Currently, he teaches orthodontics in private courses on lingual and labial orthodontic
(INVESTIGATION AND RESEARCH ACTIVITIES, INNOVATIONS, FIELDS OF INTERESTS, ETC.)
He presented many works in national and international Congresses.
(PUBLISHED BOOKS AND ARTICLES IN SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS)
He has published many articles in national and international journals.
(EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED)
Awards as best poster at the International Spring Meeting of SIDO (Italian Society Of
Orthodontics), May 14-15, 2010, Viareggio, Italy.
Awards as best oral communication at the XXII Interational SIDO Congress (Italian
Society Of Orthodontics), November 24-25, 2010, Florence, Italy.
Patent with 3M company: Cantilever arm for orthodontic anchorage. Published
09/15/2011. Patent application number 20110223554.
François-Joseph Nappée, DDS, MS
Visiting Professor Lille University, private practice in Cergy, France, and has periodically lectured in French and European orthodontic congresses.
Magali Nappée-Miévilly, DDS
Private practice in Cergy, France, has contributed to early development of the Pendulis prototypes.
- Nappée FJ, Graindorge Ch, Kanarelis P, Maselli B. Application of the Pendulis in lingual orthodontics. ESLO congress. Cascais. 2018
- Nappée FJ, Nappée-Miévilly M. Duration vs esthetics: the choice between a short but visible treatment and a longer but invisible - Discussion and three cases reports. AAO Annual Session, San Diego, 2017.
- Nappée FJ, Nappée-Miévilly M. Patients pressés et exigeants : solutions apportées au quotidien par les minivis, les corticotomies et l'orthodontie numérique. 19èmes Journées de l'Orthodontie de la FFO. Paris, 2016.
- Nappée FJ, Nappée-Miévilly M. Traiter des classes II sans extraction avec des distaleurs molaires sur minivis palatine chez l'enfant et l'adulte. 18èmes Journées de l'Orthodontie de la FFO. Paris, 2015.
- Nappée-Miévilly M, Nappée FJ, Kerbrat JB, Goudot P. Le Pendulis : un dispositif de distalisation molaire sur minivis palatine. Orthod Fr. 2014 Sep;85(3)265-73
- Nappée FJ, Nappée M, Ruelle S. Le Pendulis : un dispositif de distalisation molaire sur minivis palatine. 16èmes Journées de l'Orthodontie de la FFO. Paris, 2013.
- Nappée FJ, Nappée M. Un dispositif de distalisation molaire sur minivis palatine. 85ème Congrès de la S.F.O.D.F. Paris, 2013.
Dr. Shigeyuki Okuda, Board-Certified Orthodontist received from Japanese Orthodontic Society, after finishing his orthodontic residency he has started his ortho career with Dr. Isao Matsuno, WBLO certificate holder, former president of JLOA.
2007- Present Private Practice, Daikanyama, Tokyo, Japan
Takashi Ono is Professor and Chairman of the Department of Orthodontic Science, Graduate School Tokyo Medical and Dental University (TMDU), Tokyo, Japan, and Vice Dean of TMDU Dental Hospital. Prof. Ono works as an Adjunct/Visiting Professor at 4 domestic and 4 international universities. He also serves as an editorial board member for 6 international peer-reviewed journals. He has published 8 book chapters and more than 220 scientific articles and has been invited to lecture extensively nationally and internationally. He is currently a member of the Executive Committee of the World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO) and has been appointed as Chairman of the 9th International Orthodontic Congress (IOC) in Yokohama, Japan in 2020.
Miguel Ángel Pérez
Miguel Ángel Pérez
• University degrees:
Dental Degree by University of Barcelona (2008)
Postgraduate in Advance Orthodontics CSW technique, Barcelona (Spain) (2013)
Exclusive practice in Orthodontics
Coordinator and lecturer of Master in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Athenea Dental Institute (Spain and Poland) (San Jorge University)
Lecturer in Specialist and Expert title of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Athenea Dental Institute (Spain and Portugal) (San Jorge University)
Lecturer and speaker in international congresses: Iberoamerican Association of Orthodontics and Krakdent (Krakow, Poland).
Editorial board member of the Iberoamerican Association of Orthotontics Journal
Co-author of 28 orthodontic articles published in Spain, Japan, Germany, Portugal, Urugay, Perú, Bolivia, Poland, Argentina and Taiwan
Co-author and collaborator in the following orthodontic books:
• Echarri P, Pérez Campoy MA, Pedernera M, Echarri J. Principios de la técnica CSW. Brackets y cementado directo e indirecto. México D.F: Odontología Actual; 2016.
• Echarri P. Clear Aligner Advanced. Barcelona (España): Ladent S.L; 2016. (Published in english, korean, german and spanish).
• Echarri P. and Pérez MA. Orthodontics with micro implants as an alternative to orthognathic surgery. In: Advanced techniques in maxillofacial surgery, dentistry and minimally invasive face plastic surgery. Madrid (Spain) Primera edición. 2018
• Graduated in Dentistry from the University of Cataluña (2008).
• Master in Dentistry and Dento-facial Orthopaedics from the International University of Cataluña (2009 – 2012).
• Diploma of Advanced Studies (Distinction) in 2008 – 2011.
• Clinical secondment as part of the Postgraduate degree programme in Orthodontics with the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara (Mexico, 2011).
• Clinical secondment as part of the Postgraduate degree programme in Orthodontics with the University of Geneva (Switzerland, 2012).
• Member of the Spanish Society of Orthodontics (SEDO).
• Associate Professor of Orthodontics at the International University of Cataluña.
• Professor for the Master in Orthodontic and Orthopaedics for children at the International University of Cataluña (since 2013).
• Specialist in invisible braces Invisalign Platinum Elite (2016-2017)
• Practitioner specialised in children and adult orthodontics in Barcelona (since 2012)
Dr. Ravi Anthony is the Program Director of the Orthodontic Residency at UT Health San Antonio.
He graduated from the Orthodontic residency program in San Antonio, Texas in 2008 and is Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics.
He was the principal investigator of a clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of an investigational device in increasing the rate of orthodontic tooth movement which subsequently obtained FDA clearance and is currently marketed as Acceledent.
In 2015, Dr.Anthony received the prestigious award for Teaching Excellence at the University of Texas Health Science center at San Antonio.
He was also appointed as the John and Barbara Vondrak Endowed Clinical Dentistry Professor in 2016 for excellence in clinical orthodontics.
Dr.Anthony is the course director for several courses for the residents, including the exclusive course offered at UT San Antonio on interdisciplinary dentistry which brings in all the faculty and residents from orthodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics and endodontics together.
Over the years, Dr.Anthony has developed many innovative courses for the residents and helped to develop UT Health San Antonio in to one of the most reputed programs in the country.
Dr.Anthony is also the director for the 1st and only Fellowship in Lingual Orthodontics in the US.
Dr.Anthony lectures extensively on several topics related to orthodontics like Diagnosis and Treatment Planning, extractions in orthodontic treatment, Aligner therapy, Orthodontics and TMD, Practice management and interdisciplinary orthodontics. He has a deep interest in Lingual Orthodontics and has established the Center for Excellence in Lingual Orthodontics at UT San Antonio, where residents are able to gain experience in this field.
Dr Lucia Rotolo qualified as a Dentist from Ferrara University and gained her Master’s Degree in Orthodontics from Ferrara University. She has always worked exclusively in Orthodontics with a special interest in lingual orthodontics since 1996.
She has a keen interest in the digital technology in Orthodontics and has been Suresmile User since 2015
Dr Rotolo has a private practice limited in orthodontics in Udine, Italy
-Active Member of the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO)
-Active Member of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
-European Aligner Society (EAS)
-Active Member of Società Italiana di Ortodonzia (SIDO)
-Active Member of Italian Association of
Lingual Orthodontics (AIOL)
-Fellow of the World Federation of
-Active Member of Accademia Italiana di
Mehdi Roein Peikar
Mehdi Roein Peikar
Inventor of Mechanodontics
Johns Hopkins, PhD in Biomechanics
University of Illinois, MS in Physics
Dr. Peikar graduated from University of Illinois with a master’s degree in theoretical physics. He
started his PhD in biomechanics at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. Afterwards he did his
residency in orthodontics at University of California, Los Angeles. He is the inventor of
Mechanodontics, a new orthodontic technique that moves the teeth independently which gives a
great biomechanical advantage to the system. Mechanodonitcs completes the treatment with one
single appliance and shortens the treatment time.
Dr. Rafi Romano is a specialist in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics, earned at
The Dental Faculty, Hebrew University, Hadassah Jerusalem. He maintains a private
practice in Tel Aviv, Israel, limited to orthodontics, with an emphasis on adult and
Dr. Romano is AAO Ambassador representing the Israel Orthodontic Society, of
which he is Past President.
He is the editor of five books: Lingual Orthodontics, (Decker, 1998), The Art of the
Smile (Quintessence, 2005), The Art of Treatment Planning (Quintessence 2009),
Lingual & Esthetic Orthodontics , (Quintessence 2011) and The Art of Detailing ,
Dr. Romano is a member of the Editorial Board of the International Journal of
Esthetic Dentistry – IJED; is former Editor-in-chief of "Orthodontics: The Art and
Practice of Dentofacial Enhancement," Quintessence publishing (formerly, “World
Journal of Orthodontics” –WJO) and former editor of the Journal of the Israeli
He lectures worldwide on esthetic orthodontics and adult multidisciplinary orthodontic
treatment and conducts courses around the globe.
He is an Active Member of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry - EAED,
American Association of Orthodontics - AAO and the World Federation of
Orthodontists – WFO.
Post Graduate in Orthodontics, University of Chile
Post Graduate Diploma in Lingual Orthodontics, Paris 5 University.
Associate Professor at Catholic University of Chile, Post Graduate
Commission Director of digital implementation and CAD CAM process at
Catholic University of Chile.
Member of Chilean Orthodontic Society
Private practice in orthodontics, Santiago de Chile
Advanced experience and studies in functional occlusion, 3-D diagnosis
and orthodontic mechanics with skeletal anchorage.
Dr. Vicente Sada received his dental training at the UOD (1991). He was certified in Orthodontics at the Universidad Intercontinental, Mexico D.F., Mexico (1994), and received a Master of Science in Orthodontics (1995).
He has a practice limited to orthodontics with special interest in adult patients in Pamplona (Navarra, Spain). He has completed many courses in the field of periodontics and lingual orthodontics. He holds certificates of achievement in the Postgraduate Course in Advanced Periodontics by Professor Caffesse (2001) and Lingual Orthodontics Courses by Dr. Echarri in Barcelona (2000), the One-year program in lingual orthodontics by Dr. Didier Fillion in Paris, France (2002) and Dr. Dirk Whiechmann in Bad Essen, Germany (2002 and 2010).
He atended the Orthodontic Mini-Residency Program at the University of Washington in Seattle, U.S.A., directed by Professor Vincent Kokich (2001).
He is an active member of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics and the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics. He has lectured extensively in orthodontics national and internationally. He has been invited to lecture for 10 years in the Postgraduate Program in Advanced Clinical and Surgical Periodontics by Professor Caffesse. He has also been invited to lecture since 2004 in the University Diploma in Clinical Periodontology at the University of Göteburg (Sweden) in Clinica Aparicio (Barcelona).
Dr. Sada has published papers on the interdisciplinary approach in the adult patient with emphasis on the relationship between Orthodontics and Periodontics and Lingual Orthodontics.
Director of more than 40 Incognito courses of Incognito of intermediate and advanced level since 2008.
Key opinion leader of Incognito and lecturer in Incognito Certification courses Spain.
Professor in the International Master of Lingual Orthodontics Specialization with system Incognito in Valencia, since 2012.
Twenty years of experience in lingual orthodontics.
Dr. Giuseppe Scuzzo, graduated in medicine in 1983 (Rome University), specialized in dentistry in 1987 (Rome University) and orthodontics at Ferrara University. He has always worked exclusively in orthodontics, with a special interest in lingual orthodontics since 1983 .He is adjunct professor in the lingual technique at Ferrara University and adjunct Professor at Complutense University Madrid. He is also director of the First International Master in Lingual orthodontics at Ferrara University and Co-Director of the PG Program in Lingual Orthodontics at the Complutense University of Madrid and teacher at MASLO (Master Advanced Study Lingual Ortho.) Basel University Swiss. Dr. Scuzzo has spoken and published extensively in Italy and abroad on lingual orthodontics and published 75 article about this technique. He also published, together Dr.Takemoto 3 books about lingual orthodontics, translated in 6 languages.
Dr. Scuzzo has a private practice limited to lingual orthodontics in Rome, Italy.
EBO diplomate (European Board of Orthodontists) the only one in Europe diplomated with all lingual cases
WBLO diplomate (World Board of Lingual Orthodontists)
Fellow member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
President of the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO)
President of World Board of Lingual Orthodontists (WBLO)
Past-President of the Italian Society of Lingual Orthodontic (AIOL)
Past .President of European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
Past President of AIDOR (Italian Academy of Orthodontics)
Managing Trustee & Director , – Vasantdada Patil Dental College &
Hospital & Institute of Post-Graduate Studies and Professor and Head
–Department of Orthodontics.
Past-Vice-President, Indian Orthodontic Society.
Founder Member & Past President - of Lingual Orthodontic
Active Member-European Society Of Lingual Orthodontics [ESLO] and
World Society of Lingual Orthodontics[WSLO]
Inventor of Cad/cam based customized 3d-lingual bracket system -
Lingualmatrix. [process patent] and Smilealign- 3-d
Has been invited as Guest speaker at WSLO- Bangkok, APOC-
Bali, Indonesia, South Asian Orthodontic Congress-Nepal,
European society of lingual orthodontics-Athens, World Society
Lingual Orthodontics –Korea and Asian lingual Orthodontic
meeting [ALOM]-Korea, Australasian Lingual Society
–Melbourne and conducted numerous hands-on Training on
LingualMatrix –Cad/cam appliance.
Has published numerous articles in International and National
Journal of Orthodontics.
He has received –
1 st prize at INCOGNITO – fastest ligating competition held
at European society of lingual orthodontiocs [ESLO] Cannes ,France ,2009 and
2 nd prize at world society of lingual orthodontics[WSLO],
Roberto Stradi, DDS, Orthodontist Spec., MSc Lingual Orthodontics
2001 Post graduation in Orthodontics 2016 Master of Science in Lingual Orthodontics 2004-11 “Professore a contratto of lingual orthodontics”
2001-2018 Clinical Instructor of lingual orthodontics
2013-2017 Manager, Main Teacher and Tutor of the International II Level Master in Lingual Orthodontics @ Univ. of Naples “Federico II”
International Incognito Certification Provider
ESLO Active and Titular Member
WSLO Active Member
ESLO Congress President 2020
After Graduating Tokyo Dental College in 1979, he spent a further Two years at Tokyo Medical and Dental University specializing in orthodontics. He later received his Ph.D. from Tokyo Dental College.
In 1983 he opened his first clinic near Tokyo and in 1987 he opened his second clinic in central Tokyo. This was the first exclusively lingual orthodontic clinic in Japan. Dr. Takemoto has held numerous training courses and workshops in over 20 countries. Dr. Takemoto is the former president of the WSLO and is a member of the European Board of Orthodontics and the World Board of Lingual Orthodontics. He has written extensively on lingual orthodontics and, in collaboration with Dr. Giussepe Scuzzo, developed the STb lingual bracket and ALIAS lingual straight wire system.
- World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (Founding Member, Former President)
- World Board of Lingual Orthodontists (Board Member)
- European Board of Orthodontics (Board Member)
- European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (Honorary Member)
- Japanese Orthodontic Society (Board Member)
- Japanese Association of Adult Orthodontics (Specialty Certified)
- Japanese Lingual Orthodontic Association (Specialty Certified)
- Ferrara University (Visiting Professor)
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh (Fellow)
Nour Eldin Tarraf
Nour Eldin Tarraf
Dr Tarraf finished his BDS at Cairo University with Honors in 2001
followed by an orthodontic residency at Cairo University. He then
moved to Sydney where he completed his Masters degree in
Orthodontics at the University of Sydney in 2008 with Honors. He works
in private practice in Chatswood and is involved in research and teaching
at the University of Sydney. With his practice composed of 40% adult
patients Dr Tarraf has a special interest in invisible orthodontic
techniques such as lingual orthodontics and aligner treatments. Over
50% of his patients including adolescents are treated with lingual
appliances and he believes that with today’s technology every patient
can be offered and invisible treatment option. He also has a keen
interest in the clinical applications of temporary anchorage devices
(TADs) and is currently working towards a PhD on the application of
skeletal anchorage in growth modification for growing children. Among
his other interests are timely interventions in growing children and the
correct timing for different types of dentofacial-orthopaedics for optimal
Dr Tarraf is the president of the Australasian Society of Lingual
Orthodontics ASLO and is a Titular member of ESLO and an active
member of WSLO.
Dr. Tong received his orthodontic certificate and PhD in craniofacial biology from University of Southern California. He is an adjunct clinical assistant professor at USC and has been involved in research and innovations in orthodontic 3D diagnosis, virtual treatment planning, treatment simulation and automation. He and his team at INBRACE have been awarded multiple prestigious innovation grants, a total close to $1Million. He has multiple publications on variious subjects related to 3D technology use in orthodontics in recent years. Dr. Tong is a board certified orthodontist and is the Chief Technology Officer/ Chief Medical Officer of INBRACE. He also matintains two private offices in Southern California.
DDS, DBA, MSc(Maxillofacial Surgery), MSc(Orthodontics), Grad.Dip.Clin.Sc.(Oral Surg), Cert.Max.Prosthetics, MFDSRCPS(Glasg), MOSRCS(Ed), MOrthRCS(Eng), MOrthRCS(Ed), MRACDS(Orth), FDSRCS(Eng), FFDRCSI, FRCDS (Thailand), DICOI
Diplomate, Thai Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Diplomate, Thai Board of Orthodontics
Diplomate, American Board of Aesthetic Medicine
Diplomate in Facial Cosmetic Surgery, International Board of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery
Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
Diplomate, Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines
Diplomate, Thai Association and Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and Medicine
Fellowship in Craniofacial and Cleft Surgery, USA
Fellowship in Craniofacial and Surgical Orthodontics, USA
Dr. Henrique Valdetaro Mathias - CRO 21357 RJ - Brazil
Private practice – Exclusively in Lingual Orthodontics in Rio de Janeiro – Brazil
-Graduated in Lingual Orthodontics (Laboratory Technique), at Ladent Center for Orthodontics, Barcelona – Spain-2000 (Prof. Pablo Echarri).
-Director of the Continuing Education Program in Lingual Orthodontic in Rio de Janeiro Brazil. One year clinical program in Lingual Orthodontics
- Invited Lecturer at Paris V University, Paris, France (2016, 2017)
- Invited lecturer at Master Course in Orthodontics in Athenea Dental Institute- Barcelona (2018)
-Active member of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO). Approved, in 2006 in Venice at the 7th ESLO Congress.
-Effective Member of the Brazilian association of Lingual Orthodontics Society (ABOL)
23 years in Orthodontics and 19 years in Lingula Orthodontics.
1996 DDS -MoscowMedical Stomatological Institute
1998 MD – Departament of Orthodontics of MoscowMedical Stomatological
2013 PhD – Departament of Pediatric dentistry and Orthodontia of Peoples’
Friendship University of Russia
Absoanchor Certified speaker
Expert on Incognito System
Member of Russian Orthodontic Society
Using lingual systems since 2001
Using microimplants since 2003
Have few patents, articles, author’s seminars and lectures around the World
(Germany, France, Japan, South Korea, China, Jordan, India, Armenia, Ukraine,
Belarus, England, USA, Thailand, Lebanon, Poland, Bulgaria, Italy etc.)
• PhD in Dentistry from the Universidad de Barcelona UB
• Post degree in Orthodontics
• Post degree in Oral Pathology of Universidad Barcelona UB
• Post degree in Legal and forensicdentistry . UB
• Active member of theSpanish Society of Dentistry (SEDO)
• Active member of Spanish Oral Medicine ( SEMO)
• Practicing privateorthodonticsince 1991 in Barcelona
• Practicing orthodontic in Hospital San Jaume in Department
• Co-Director of Orthodontic Master of Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona. Master Dr.Duran von Arx.
• Teacher of the Orthodontic Master of de Universidad de Sant Jorge Athenea.
• Contributions in booksand magazimes specializing in Orthodontics.
• Conferences in congresses and symposions in Orhodontics and Pathology
Dr. Augusto Josè Ureña Rodríguez is Associate Professor in the Orthodontic Department, School of Dentistry, Maimónides University, Buenos Aires, Argentina and is Director of the Clinical Orthodontic Department at the same university. Dr. Ureña has been a Lecturer at the University of Buenos Aires, El Salvador University, and the Argentine Society of Orthodontics, among others. He has also delivered more than 20 lectures at the Orthodontic Societies of the Dominican Republic, USA,Ecuador, Brasil, Chile, Australia, Panamá and Paraguay. He is co-author of the book Clinical Lingual Orthodontics (Editorial Médica Panamericana, 2009). And Co-author of the book "Achieving clinical success in Lingual Orthodontics", Editorial Springer USA-GERMANY.(2015). Co-author “Achieving Clinical success in Lingual Orthodontics, Chinese translation” Editorial; Liaoning Science & Technology Publishing House Ltd. China .
Received her dental education at the Medical University of Warsaw in 2007. Since 2007 she has been working at private practices in Warsaw limited to orthodontics and has been using lingual orthodontics since 2008. In addition to the clinical work she has been involved in research and teaching at the Department of Orthodontics at the Medical University of Warsaw since 2010. Her research interests include facial and dental aesthetics, lingual orthodontic treatment, TADs and interdisciplinary approach in adult patients. She has received scientific awards for some of her studies, including those given by the Rector of the Medical University of Warsaw in 2005, 2015 and 2018. Dr. Anna Wasiewicz defended the PhD degree in 2015. In 2015 she also completed the International Master’s of Science course in Lingual Orthodontics at the Federico II University of Naples, Italy. Dr. Anna Wasiewicz is a member of Polish Orthodontic Society, European Orthodontic Society, American Association of Orthodontists, Italian Orthodontic Society and the Orthodontic Section of the Polish Dental Society.
Graduated from Peking University
Have done lingual orthodontic treatment for about 17 years
Treat more than 800 lingual orthodontic patients
International oral presentation
Excellent oral presentation in the 4th WSLO in 2011
One of the best oral presentation in the 10th ESLO in 2012
Oral presentation in 5th WSLO in 2013
Key-note oral presentation in 11th ESLO in 2014
Oral presentation in 6th WSLO in 2015
Chairman of 12th ESLO in 2016
Oral presentation in 7th WSLO in 2017
Oral presentation and chairman in 13th ESLO in 2018
Titular Member of ESLO (European Society of Lingual Orthodontist)
Member of WSLO (World Society of Lingual Orthodontist)
Member of WFO (World Federation of Orthodontics)
Member of COS (Chinese Orthodontic Society)
Member of BJOC (Beijing Orthodontic Society)
Menber of BCDS (Beijing Clinic Dental Society)
Nationality: People's Republic of China
Office: Orhodontic Center of China-Japan Friendship Hospital
Address: Orthodontic Center of China-Japan Friendship Hospital, East yinghua street, Hepingli, Chaoyang District, Beijing, P.R.China
Prof. Ning Zhang is Associate Professor in Department of Orthodontics, Capital Medical University, School of Stomatology, Beijing, PR China. He obtained his PhD at Capital Medical University, School of Dentistry, in 2011. He worked as postdoctoral at University of Maryland School of Dentistry, in 2013. Now, he serves as vice director of Dept. of Orthodontics, Beijing Stomatological Hospital. He is the member of IADR , AAO and WFO. He has finished more than 100 patients with lingual orthodontics.
2006 Bachelor, School of Stomatology, Capital Medical University
2011 Ph.D from Capital Medical University School of Stomatology
2013 Postdoctoral, University of Maryland School of Dentistry
2015-present Vice director of Dept. of Orthodontics, Beijing Stomatology Hospital
2015-present International Membership of International Association for Dental Research (IADR), American Association of Orthodontists(AAO) and World Federal of Orthodontics(WFO)
2016-present Associate Professor at Capital Medical University School of Stomatology
2017-present Committee member of Chinese Society of Orthodontics
A specialist in Orthodontics & Dento-Facial Orthopedics
Member of Chinese Orthodontic Society
Member of World Federation of orthodontists
Graduated Dental School at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine in 2009
Graduated as Orthodontist in SHSMU in 2011
Received PhD in SHSMU in 2017
Awarded Membership in Orthodontics of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 2016
Chief orthodontist in Shanghai Bybo Dental Hospital
Invited speaker for eBrace, Ormco、3M and AO
Authorized trainer for Invisalign and Incognito（3M） in China
eBrace lingual orthodontics expert team
Lecturer since 2012 in Orthopedic treatment、individualized lingual orthodontics and Skeletal anchorage.